Where can I buy clothes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Fire-3, Feb 2, 2008.

1. B_Fire-3

B_Fire-3 New Member

Buying clothes is hard. All the stores at the mall sell stuff that either makes you look like a preppy high schooler or a faux-gay urban man. All the kids from the city are EXTREMELY fashionable, but those are the last people on my "to talk to" list, so I haven't really made any headway in finding out their secret. So can someone tell me where I can buy clothes that are on par with those worn by fashionable individuals? I feel like I'm a woman shopping for a used car, I just have NO CLUE.

2. B_Fire-3

B_Fire-3 New Member

no replies, eh

3. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    ummm do you have any non internet friends ?....just curious

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've found that the more fit that I am, the easier it is to find clothes that look flattering. I usually stay with mainstream items and don't buy trendy clothes. I'm a big fan of Levis 505 cords. They look great and feel great. I love athletic wear and wear it just about every minute that I'm not at work.

5. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Where do you live? If it's anywhere near PA, i will take you shopping. LOL...
    What kind of style do you like? Show me some pictures of you, your body, your normal clothing (no nudes necessary LOL) and we can spruce you up... even online...
    Also, what sizes are you? This will help me figure out what would work best for your body type. :0)

I've picked out clothing for many, many people... and a few of them wore my picks for big events...

6. Cardinal

Cardinal Member

Albums:
    h&m is a good start. for not alot of money you can try out some new styles and see what works on you.

7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile:

JOIN A NUDIST CAMP:biggrin1: THAT JUST MIGHT SOLVE & DO AWAY WITH YOUR WORRY:wink::biggrin1:

8. exwhyzee

Gold Member

The only hint you give us on the look you want is a reference to "kids from the city". Not knowing what city you are referring too, I would say you need to go to the parts of said city that said kids hang out in, and start looking for clothing stores. I get most of my stuff when I'm in Europe, which is pretty much 2 years ahead of the states. My stuff stays fashionable for years, haha. Zara and Bershka are my friends.

9. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like the Affliction brand too, it's more expensive, but you can always shop clearance... there are some things you can buy that will always look good. Timeless classics, that you can add something modern to it...

Guys are so easy to dress... :)

10. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OH yeah, show me a few pictures of things you like... people wearing stuff you think is "fashionable" so I can get an idea for your style...

Draft saved Draft deleted