Where Can I Buy Larger Condoms?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chris6092, Feb 25, 2006.

1. chris6092

chris6092 Member

Albums:
    Guys,

This is a question for UK orgers only i'm afraid. I've never been able to find condoms that are a comfortable fit for me. I'm about 7.5 inches long and fairly thick and the usual brands like Mates, Durex etc just ain't no good. I've been trying to buy something like Trojan Magnums but places like Boots and Superdrug don't have them.

Will I have to go to a sexshop or buy them online as I can't really be bothered with either of those. I've even tried the Ann Summers shop which was a bit embarrassing....nothing but women in the shop!

Any suggestions?

chris

2. chris6092

chris6092 Member

Albums:
    C,mon all you English blokes out there...surely one of you can provide a bit of help.

Much appreciated.

Chris

3. Tempest

Tempest New Member

Magnum XL are best in terms of girth. Durex are kinda flimsy. www.condomania.com. You can also order custom, I am not sure what the range on them is.

-T-

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

A few chemists in larger cities do stock Magnums in the UK.

However, mail order is probably the best way to go if you've already tried locally. This is the longest-running UK-based condom store online:

https://www.condoms.co.uk/acatalog/Trojan_Condoms.html

Bear in mind that if you purchase from outside the EU (as per the Condomania link above), single postal packages with a total value exceeding GBP18.00 will be taxable at a rate of
    17.5% of (item value + shipping cost) + handling charge (between GBP4.00 for Royal Mail and GBP8.00 for Parcelforce, with Global Priority mail incurring a higher rate still).
    In other words: buy from within the EU, or be sure to spend less than GBP18.00 when buying from outside the EU. :smile:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I dunno how it is in Merrie Olde Englande but I'd suggest you look for a larger condom shoppe.

6. JamesPM

JamesPM New Member

Before my partner and I moved to a condom free relationship we just asked the local chemist if they could order them in. They were happy to oblige. XXL sizes are available on the NHS so chemists are used to sourcing them even if there isn't sufficient demand to put them on the shelves.

General availability is a bit hit or miss. Our local Sainsburys (of all places) used to stock some of the slightly bigger ones (Durex Comfort and his friends) but I noticed awhile back that they had stopped (not a good advert for the men of Burnley!). This suggests that even if you do manage to find a shop that stocks them now you’ve no guarantee that they always will.

If you don’t want to buy on-line / mail-order (which is the option I would go for if I needed to play with condoms again) then try asking your local chemist (the one with the sexiest assistant, on Saturday afternoon, in a loud voice – may as well get some free advertising in as well).
    ---
    James

7. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

I love that Idea.:cool:

8. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    TheyFit condoms (www.theyfit.com) are available via Condomania and have had rave reviews. They deliver to the UK.

9. Sam Beckett

Sam Beckett New Member

10. chris6092

chris6092 Member

Albums:
    Wow, thanks guys. I'll give it a go. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Chris:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted