Where Can I Get Swim Shorts Without Mesh Lining Or Inner Pouch?

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone know where I can get swim shorts which DON'T have an inner pouch or mesh lining?

I really don't like the inner lining meshes and pouches but am struggling to find somewhere that sells swim shorts without them.

I know speedos don't have them and longer board shorts don't either. But I'm looking for swim shorts, something similar length and style to the ones attached.

I'm based in the UK so if there is somewhere else they need to do mail order.

Any ideas anyone? 71HI6+QxCbL._SR500,500_.jpg

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think adidas makes a shorter short (mid thigh) without the mesh lining. And I know their longer (above/on the knee) shorts don't have a liner and are their climacool fabric.
Also Umbro might be a decent choice.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know where I can get swim shorts which DON'T have an inner pouch or mesh lining?

I really don't like the inner lining meshes and pouches but am struggling to find somewhere that sells swim shorts without them.

I know speedos don't have them and longer board shorts don't either. But I'm looking for swim shorts, something similar length and style to the ones attached.

Any ideas anyone? View attachment 13061811
I know people here in San Diego Cali USA, use the “free ball” shorts for swimming too, I own a few of those but I never swim with them they are call free ball because no inter lining or pouch.. is called woof clothing . base here in San Diego

Any ideas anyone? View attachment 13061811

Reactions: Sensual Dude

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think adidas makes a shorter short (mid thigh) without the mesh lining. And I know their longer (above/on the knee) shorts don't have a liner and are their climacool fabric.
Also Umbro might be a decent choice.

Has anyone got a link to the adidas swim shorts without lining/mesh?

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
I know people here in San Diego Cali USA, use the “free ball” shorts for swimming too, I own a few of those but I never swim with them they are call free ball because no inter lining or pouch.. is called woof clothing . base here in San Diego
Woof clothing is good... a little pricy. Just cutting out the liner is a cheaper way to go.... :)

Reactions: deleted3155011