Where can this purported Jesse McCartney photo be found?

billybee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jesse McCartney - No Nude Photo, Or Else | TMZ.com

Apparently there is a photo of Jesse McCartney floating around. His lawyers don't outright deny that it is him in the picture, just that it appears doctored...pretty ambiguous wording imo.

According to comment no. 6 (TMZ Link) this photo has been on a message board somewhere.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though he's an adult he still looks like a child to me making this a bit wierd.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Jesse McCartney - No Nude Photo, Or Else | TMZ.com

Apparently there is a photo of Jesse McCartney floating around. His lawyers don't outright deny that it is him in the picture, just that it appears doctored...pretty ambiguous wording imo.

According to comment no. 6 (TMZ Link) this photo has been on a message board somewhere.

I can't believe none of you have found it yet; it sure is making a lot of news:

Perez Hilton: Want To See Jesse McCartney NAKED???

Jesse McCartney Ex E-Mailing Nude Photo of Singer - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

Jesse McCartney's Attorney Warns Web After Alleged Nude Pic Leaked | RadarOnline.com

Nude photo of Jesse McCartney surfaces - NYPOST.com

Greek star, Jesse McCartney fighting nude photo leak | Hot Momma Celebrity Gossip Blog

I wonder if the X-g/f who is sending out this naked photo of him is the same one showing off (to the world) his cute little hot butt (nice little crack/ass cleavage) in these photos?:

http://www.omgblog.com/images/jesse-mccartney-nude-02-thumb.jpg

Jesse McCartney Flashes His Butt - Pictures at The Insider

L.A. Rag Mag

jesse-mccartney-nude-02-thumb on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And again, just for the record no matter how anyone may think this celebrity/star looks, this ADULT is a TWENTY-TWO year old young MAN:

Last edited:

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it has to be real if his lawyers are making a huge deal about it! OMG he's one of my biggest crushes! lets hope!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's cute, and looks like he could be Frankie Muniz's brother. I'd just like to see him in the sting bikini, not his little wee wee.

nicnik3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your not going to find it. If any website hosts it, they will get sued.

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
damn it where is this picture! lol i wonder if we can see his cock. does anyone know if thats in the orginal photo?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm starting to believe that it is one big ol' publicity stunt.

No one has ever heard of this pic until they announced it and McCartney wasn't on anyone's radar till then.

Plus, its perfect to make him seem more adult than eternally prepubescent.

D

deleted69654

Haha...I kinda agree about this being a publicity stunt. Think of all the sex tapes that have come out even though people said they'd sue if they were posted online. If it were real, we would have seen it by now.