Where did everyone go?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of the old time members. (meaning a few years) :biggrin1: no longer post here much.

Did you go to another forum to post or do you no longer post at forums?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure...I've heard lpsg had changed a little since our time (early-mid 2006).

Try a lot. This place was hopping with activity and it was a fun place to post. Now a days I mostly check the topics at ETC. and move on without posting. :frown1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try a lot. This place was hopping with activity and it was a fun place to post. Now a days I mostly check the topics at ETC. and move on without posting. :frown1:

I mostly post in the Underwear and Relationships subfora. Those were the areas that first interested me when I found this place in 2004 and I feel that is where I might contribute and have the most fun.

ETC can still be a fun place when the psycho narcissists and misogynist attention whores aren't flooding the place with blather.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Add the nonstop bickering. Some people are nothing but contentious. Also, add the unending ranting about politics. Some people need to get involved in real life, and stop flooding the net with their drivel.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Add the nonstop bickering. Some people are nothing but contentious. Also, add the unending ranting about politics. Some people need to get involved in real life, and stop flooding the net with their drivel.
I agree! Also , it's a less sexy site since being flooded with members who have teensy weensy,or merely average cocks but are desperate to have them looked at. It SHOULD be a site about men with BIG cocks and the people who love them (the cocks, that is...). Of course, little off-topic sidecars like sweet asses (for me, men's:tongue::tongue::tongue:) should be encouraged!:wink:

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
I agree! Also , it's a less sexy site since being flooded with members who have teensy weensy,or merely average cocks but are desperate to have them looked at. It SHOULD be a site about men with BIG cocks and the people who love them (the cocks, that is...). Of course, little off-topic sidecars like sweet asses (for me, men's:tongue::tongue::tongue:) should be encouraged!:wink:

I agree with that. But when you have to serve soup to an ever-increasing number of people, it (the soup) inevitably gets dilluted, thin.

I think the way only of preserving LPSG's integrity would be to make it into a club, but then again that sounds so unfriendly.