where did you guys meet your girl/wife/fuck buddy?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you sound like an absolute dream!

Seriously, are you hitler reborn, or a serial killer in the making? I've never criticized on the forum before, but this is a joke yes?
:confused:
Look at the condensed version of what you wrote - it's a definition of classic sociopathic/ narcissistic personality disorder - i.e self centred/delusions of grandeur/over - indulgent parent/lack of empathy...

narcissistic personality disorder - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's you that doesn't fit in. If you can't change you'll have to move to a bigger city.

Don't ever own a gun.

wtf?????? Dayum!!!! Lighten up!!!! Geeez

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
wtf?????? Dayum!!!! Lighten up!!!! Geeez

Have you not seen Psycho. Ha ha.

Self absorbed, health & I'd bet hygiene obsessed, socially inept loner, with a powerful mother figure, seeing perfection only in himself, who despises the flaws of others...like others on here it seems:eek:

I jest of course.

He's young enough to change, but has to move froma small town mentality to a bigger city in order to come into contact with a wide diverse population. It might shock & revolt him, judging by previous comments, but you can't become the "picker" without being humble, & admitting your own flaws & faults, & modifying your behaviours & opinions to fit in - which leads to acceptance by others, leading to greater self confidence.

Move, get a fresh clean start , with an open mind, see beyond others flaws, & leave the past 20 years in that town & its people behind.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it's worth, my last few dates/hook ups/friendships have all been through the dojo I work out and once in a while teach in. It's a great place to learn what people are like pretty quickly.

Not sure if you can get that same "vibe" in a gym, bookstore or coffee shop.