Where Do Bi-Curious Guys Hook Up?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where do guys who are uncomfortable with the gay scene meet other guys to play?

Any Bi guys out there that can fill us in? I'd like to teach some Bi-Curious dudes a thing or two but have a hard time finding them.
Probably at Starbucks.

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
stop looking and just go for a hike in the bush. thats how I find it. It just HAPPENS when youre not looking. ALso, gay.com has bi men and women there worldwide. Or take up massage and advertise bi-curious and see what happens. cant believe im saying all of this. People are attracted to Energy, not Need.

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bi-curious are gay. They just don't want to admit it. They still want that connection the straight world. I'm not sure why he asked the question when he appears to have it down to a science in just 6 easy steps.

http://www.lpsg.org/1003264-post33.html

I think NOT mate. Have you ever truly fallen in love with a man and a woman, equally? Until you do, You wont know the true FEELING of being Bisexual, Not on his team, not on her team. ON YOUR OWN TEAM, and to build from that makes you a very strong person, and to dig deep and find out who you realistically are. and the gays think they have it hard? they have a community for support. Sorry Italian978 , Im easy going, but please dont say bi's are gay and not expect a real reaction from a lover of both sexes. In peace and love to humanity, tom-paul from sydney

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry Italian978 , Im easy going, but please dont say bi's are gay and not expect a real reaction from a lover of both sexes. In peace and love to humanity, tom-paul from sydney

There's no proof yet of a gay gene, but since they're looking they should also try to find a bi gene.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for saying this hedonic. It won't do any good, however because some folks have decided they know it all already. There's room for error in my thinking & I work every DAY to correct it....but some people here just can't see past their own programming. Some people also seem to lack compassion & empathy....qualities that I think a person MUST have to even try to put themselves into your sexual shoes. Perhaps they should try reading a bit more - about genetics, from a textbook perhaps and about empathy & humanity, from some great works of literature like "To Kill A Mockingbird."

I think NOT mate. Have you ever truly fallen in love with a man and a woman, equally? Until you do, You wont know the true FEELING of being Bisexual, Not on his team, not on her team. ON YOUR OWN TEAM, and to build from that makes you a very strong person, and to dig deep and find out who you realistically are. and the gays think they have it hard? they have a community for support. Sorry Italian978 , Im easy going, but please dont say bi's are gay and not expect a real reaction from a lover of both sexes. In peace and love to humanity, tom-paul from sydney

I go hiking in the bush and the only thing I pick-up are ticks.:mad:

stop looking and just go for a hike in the bush. thats how I find it. It just HAPPENS when youre not looking. ALso, gay.com has bi men and women there worldwide. Or take up massage and advertise bi-curious and see what happens. cant believe im saying all of this. People are attracted to Energy, not Need.

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for saying this hedonic. It won't do any good, however because some folks have decided they know it all already. There's room for error in my thinking & I work every DAY to correct it....but some people here just can't see past their own programming. Some people also seem to lack compassion & empathy....qualities that I think a person MUST have to even try to put themselves into your sexual shoes. Perhaps they should try reading a bit more - about genetics, from a textbook perhaps and about empathy & humanity, from some great works of literature like "To Kill A Mockingbird."

thanks mate, Ive been in relationships for 9+yrs, and never argued and always was able to discuss our differences. Im good friends with them till today,and yes, education does make a huge difference... but this guy Italian'000' <---as Monster puts it, is unbelievable. I think the word is ""DINOSAUR"" oh no, there not extinct.??!!!! lol, Some people dont know that they dont know, so how are they going to know, YOU KNOW?!!!! enough about him anyway. I love this site regardless. cheers tp

Reactions: Mister2101

When I visit Sydney I'm looking you up. You're an interesting guy. I like you.:smile:

thanks mate, Ive been in relationships for 9+yrs, and never argued and always was able to discuss our differences. Im good friends with them till today,and yes, education does make a huge difference... but this guy Italian'000' <---as Monster puts it, is unbelievable. I think the word is ""DINOSAUR"" oh no, there not extinct.??!!!! lol, Some people dont know that they dont know, so how are they going to know, YOU KNOW?!!!! enough about him anyway. I love this site regardless. cheers tp

Reactions: Mister2101

B_young7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually homosexuality is most likely not genetic, as no gene has even been found remotely connected to homosexuality. Also (damning evidence) Identical twins (meaning they have identical genes) are not always of the same sexual orientation.

Therefore there could possibly be a predisposition in genes to become homosexual, but it is through life we develop sexuality.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually homosexuality is most likely not genetic, as no gene has even been found remotely connected to homosexuality. Also (damning evidence) Identical twins (meaning they have identical genes) are not always of the same sexual orientation.

Therefore there could possibly be a predisposition in genes to become homosexual, but it is through life we develop sexuality.
Yes, you may somewhat be right. But what about those and I'm one who say our Sexual orientation is biochemical? and here's another thought, is our sexual psychie chemical or in our minds?

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here.

I don't get why the thread starter (was it Earl?) prefers bi/bicurious men versus gay men. Because you can talk about chasing pussy?

I'm straight in that I'm emotionally hardwired to prefer women. But I've spent most of my life around gays and from time to time I've topped a few guys. It was a lot of fun but never as fulfilling as sex with women. When I talk to other men who feel about sex the way I do (we prefer women but like getting sucked off by a guy) we agree that the best thing is the ease with which we can meet someone for sex, shoot our loads, and then leave. No having to buy some woman drinks all night in hopes she'll come home with you. No post-coital pillowtalk. As a friend once said, he can have a warm mouth/hot ass at his hotel room door in less time than it takes to order dinner from room service.

Finding a man for sex is a hell of a lot easier if he's out. Since I don't have especially finetuned gaydar, I don't imagine that hanging out with male-female couples is a great way to meet men who might be interested in fucking another man.

Most bi's, I imagine, are deeply closeted. They hook-up with men at gay bars and ABS and keep such sex strictly on the downlow. Hooking up with another bi guy, especially one who is married, has got to carry the same risk as an extramarital affair with a woman. An anonymous hook-up with a man in the back of a gay bar is much safer.

What I don't get about Earl is why the guy needs to be bi rather than gay.
If you're just meeting for sex and not having a relationship, or even a friendship, then having one of you be someone who also fucks girls while the other only fucks boys seems utterly immaterial.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here.

I don't get why the thread starter (was it Earl?) prefers bi/bicurious men versus gay men. Because you can talk about chasing pussy?

I'm straight in that I'm emotionally hardwired to prefer women. But I've spent most of my life around gays and from time to time I've topped a few guys. It was a lot of fun but never as fulfilling as sex with women. When I talk to other men who feel about sex the way I do (we prefer women but like getting sucked off by a guy) we agree that the best thing is the ease with which we can meet someone for sex, shoot our loads, and then leave. No having to buy some woman drinks all night in hopes she'll come home with you. No post-coital pillowtalk. As a friend once said, he can have a warm mouth/hot ass at his hotel room door in less time than it takes to order dinner from room service.

Finding a man for sex is a hell of a lot easier if he's out. Since I don't have especially finetuned gaydar, I don't imagine that hanging out with male-female couples is a great way to meet men who might be interested in fucking another man.

Most bi's, I imagine, are deeply closeted. They hook-up with men at gay bars and ABS and keep such sex strictly on the downlow. Hooking up with another bi guy, especially one who is married, has got to carry the same risk as an extramarital affair with a woman. An anonymous hook-up with a man in the back of a gay bar is much safer.

What I don't get about Earl is why the guy needs to be bi rather than gay.
If you're just meeting for sex and not having a relationship, or even a friendship, then having one of you be someone who also fucks girls while the other only fucks boys seems utterly immaterial.

Thanks for posting Auto. You're right, in all actuality you can never really tell if a guy is bi, bi curious or gay off the bat so a lot of this discussion here is moot. I actually don't care what he calls himself since all that really matters is if I am attracted to him and vice versa. It is just rare to find a guy who is genuinely bi-curious and open for some experimentation. Of the very few times I have hooked with a self procaimed "straight bi-curious guy" they rarely reciprocate and the sex is pretty dull but I get off on the challenge. Kind of like getting a virgin in the straight world I suppose. I realize it is an odd fetish.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If any of you have parents that are still living and still married, how do you think you'd feel if you found out a gay man seduced your dad and had sex with him? I don't think you'd feel too happy about it.
How do you think your mom would feel about it if she found out? Probably not too happy and most likely devastated.
There's a thread on here entitled "What happened to just plain old common decency?" It&#8217;s sorely lacking in this thread, that&#8217;s for sure.
Earl, I hope you do some soul searching as to why you do this, why you posted it, and why you&#8217;re proud of it.

I don&#8217;t think any of you would be happy if your partner was seduced and cheated on you with a another man or woman.
What goes around comes around!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where do guys who are uncomfortable with the gay scene meet other guys to play?

Any Bi guys out there that can fill us in? I'd like to teach some Bi-Curious dudes a thing or two but have a hard time finding them.

I think you can get a even a straight guy to be curious...your'e handsome as hell. You shouldn't have any trouble...but becasue you read straight...you may need to be the one that makes the move.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...There's a thread on here entitled "What happened to just plain old common decency?" It’s sorely lacking in this thread, that’s for sure...
Common decency also says:
- If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
and
- Don't stick your nose in other peoples' business.

Since they don't pertain to you in any way, how about you move along out of all the bi/gay threads, and instead, go add something positive to topics that you DO enjoy. How about you go flash some more of your ass in your gallery. Speaking of which... While it was somewhat of a nice thing, stop sending me backhanded PMs complimenting mine. Although, I do wonder what your 99% straight, nearly bi/gay bashing self, was doing checking it out in the first place.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...How about you go flash some more of your ass in your gallery...
P.S. Has anyone else commented on the current pic in your gallery is of a very smooth guy, when the one you previously had in your gallery, showing your cock, was of a moderately hairy guy?