Where Do Bi-Curious Guys Hook Up?

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Getting back to the original question -- there's a swing club near where I live that has once-a-month bi-nights for guys and gals, where all are accepted and are made to feel at home. Incredibly popular nights!

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
If any of you have parents that are still living and still married, how do you think you'd feel if you found out a gay man seduced your dad and had sex with him? I don't think you'd feel too happy about it.
How do you think your mom would feel about it if she found out? Probably not too happy and most likely devastated.
There's a thread on here entitled "What happened to just plain old common decency?" It’s sorely lacking in this thread, that’s for sure.
Earl, I hope you do some soul searching as to why you do this, why you posted it, and why you’re proud of it.

I don’t think any of you would be happy if your partner was seduced and cheated on you with a another man or woman.
What goes around comes around!

um, not all straight people are married or otherwise in relationships...

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't stick your nose in other peoples' business.

Look who's talking. :tongue:

P.S. Has anyone else commented on the current pic in your gallery is of a very smooth guy, when the one you previously had in your gallery, showing your cock, was of a moderately hairy guy?

No, you're the first. You must have been stalking me way back. :biggrin1: And you call me nosy. FYI, I don't have any back hair.

um, not all straight people are married or otherwise in relationships...

I agree but when you specifically seek out straight men or men who may be married that's diabolical. What purpose does it serve? There are two explanations for this type of behavior: (1) to stay connected to the straight world, and (2) a straight man is less likely to have an STD. Neither of which make any sense.

If you identify yourself as gay, why not go for gay men? Be gay and proud. Isn't that what it's all about? Are straight men stalking lesbians? No. Are straight women stalking gay men? Don't think so. And I asked how people would feel if their dad was seduced by a gay man using those steps of deception. How do you think your your mother would feel if she found out her husband (your dad) was seduced by a gay man? How would you feel if your partner was seduced by someone? I don't think anyone would feel very good at all.

And that goes back to another topic on here entitled "What happened to just plain old common decency?" It's gone--doesn't exist anymore.

Yes, keep that in mind.

I live by it.

If the relationship wasn't consensual then it would be rape. You seem to think gays have some kind of irresistible pied piper like charm that they can use to lure unsuspecting men into a web of gay sex. If only it was that easy! Once again you focus entirely on what the gay man is doing, not on what the straight married man is doing.

Hate to clue you but lots of straight women fall in love with gay men and try to lure them to the dark side. They find a guy who's sensitive, caring, romantic, maybe has some style, but they thing, "If only he wasn't gay? Maybe I can get him into bed. I'll show him what a real woman can do!"

Straight men do the same thing with lesbians, even moreso perhaps. Lesbians are the ultimate challenge, particularly if they're hot. Most lesbians have very defined personalities, are more self-aware, confident, and independent. Guys see women like that as great challenges and will go after lesbians just to see if they too can bring them over to the dark side.

And yet again you base all your moral judgments on what other people think. Whose morals are you enforcing? Your own or what you imagine everyone else's is? Something in you is terrified of public embarrassment, of what, "the neighbors might say." Either you're incredibly naive about what goes on behind all the white picket fences in your Currier & Ives bourgeois paradise or you refuse to acknowledge that every town is just another Peyton Place full of too many bored people who live with braces on their brains that they can't be happy unless they know their neighbors only think well of them. They're not living for themselves but escaping themselves, preferring to by nosy, seeking every fault in everyone else to make themselves feel superior in their small mindedness.

If you identify yourself as gay, why not go for gay men? Be gay and proud. Isn't that what it's all about? Are straight men stalking lesbians? No. Are straight women stalking gay men? Don't think so. And I asked how people would feel if their dad was seduced by a gay man using those steps of deception. How do you think your your mother would feel if she found out her husband (your dad) was seduced by a gay man? How would you feel if your partner was seduced by someone? I don't think anyone would feel very good at all.

And that goes back to another topic on here entitled "What happened to just plain old common decency?" It's gone--doesn't exist anymore.

Reactions: Mister2101

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You might find a bi-curious guy hanging out with a bisexual woman. If you have any attractive lesbian friends who sometimes screw guys you could propose a threesome.

Nice to see a place where bi curious men can come and get some information about how to find more bi curious men. I am very new at this but I would like to learn more and I am glad to find out that I am not alone.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If the relationship wasn't consensual then it would be rape. You seem to think gays have some kind of irresistible pied piper like charm that they can use to lure unsuspecting men into a web of gay sex. If only it was that easy! Once again you focus entirely on what the gay man is doing, not on what the straight married man is doing.

Hate to clue you but lots of straight women fall in love with gay men and try to lure them to the dark side. They find a guy who's sensitive, caring, romantic, maybe has some style, but they thing, "If only he wasn't gay? Maybe I can get him into bed. I'll show him what a real woman can do!"

Straight men do the same thing with lesbians, even moreso perhaps. Lesbians are the ultimate challenge, particularly if they're hot. Most lesbians have very defined personalities, are more self-aware, confident, and independent. Guys see women like that as great challenges and will go after lesbians just to see if they too can bring them over to the dark side.

And yet again you base all your moral judgments on what other people think. Whose morals are you enforcing? Your own or what you imagine everyone else's is? Something in you is terrified of public embarrassment, of what, "the neighbors might say." Either you're incredibly naive about what goes on behind all the white picket fences in your Currier & Ives bourgeois paradise or you refuse to acknowledge that every town is just another Peyton Place full of too many bored people who live with braces on their brains that they can't be happy unless they know their neighbors only think well of them. They're not living for themselves but escaping themselves, preferring to by nosy, seeking every fault in everyone else to make themselves feel superior in their small mindedness.
Well said sir!!

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Online seems like mostly Craigslist, Grindr...or swinger sites

It can be quite a hassle finding someone compatible though and hosting is usually a big issue. I like to play with a guy once in a while but i'm not getting a room like I would with a female lol.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It should be noted that posts 1-86 date back to 2007, so much of the information might be woefully outdated.

It should also be noted that the Member jason_els passed away quite a few years ago, and deeply missed by many of the few old-timers that are still here.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It should be noted that posts 1-86 date back to 2007, so much of the information might be woefully outdated.

It should also be noted that the Member jason_els passed away quite a few years ago, and deeply missed by many of the few old-timers that are still here.

Yes, Jason_els died a little over 4 years ago. He is greatly missed by me. I met him in person in NYC a year or two before he left us all. Brilliant man he was! RIP, my dear friend.

CuriousNJWM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I'm a curious wm, I don't think a guy would need to 'seek' one. I'd be the one searching for a cock to try it out. Personally, I'm not attracted to men, but there seems to be certain cocks that are attractive to me. My ideal 'fantasy' cock which could compel me to wanting, or needing, to satisfy my curiosities. Of course there is also a 'fantasy' personality I need for me to want to go all in on it, too.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do guys who are uncomfortable with the gay scene meet other guys to play?

Any Bi guys out there that can fill us in? I'd like to teach some Bi-Curious dudes a thing or two but have a hard time finding them.
I'm bi-curious. Please teach me how to suck a big cock.