Where Do Guys With Big Cocks Like to Go to Get Sucked Off?

handsome_anselm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where do guys with big cocks like to go to get sucked off? I have a big 9x7 cock. When I go to bookstores with glory holes, I rarely see cocks as big as mine! I would like to go where other guys with cocks bigger than mine like to go. Big cock guys; please share where you like to go for blow jobs.

handsome_anselm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never have any problems getting sucked. I just rarely see a cock as big as mine. I would like to sample some cocks bigger than mine. So; where are favorite places guys with big cocks go to get sucked?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never have any problems getting sucked. I just rarely see a cock as big as mine. I would like to sample some cocks bigger than mine. So; where are favorite places guys with big cocks go to get sucked?
I am afraid this is a simple problem of supply. Your cock is in the one-in-a-thousand range for size so wherever you go, you are going to have to see a lot of cocks before you find someone as big as you. (It may seem at LPSG like huge cocks are quite common, but remember we are a self-selecting sample.)

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
They CUM to my place!!!I am VERY lucky to have to have a nice group of BIG-COCKED friends who stop by to get their BIG COCKS SUCKED OFF. One of my black friends who has a 101/2 by 5in often brings a friend withjust to show them I can SWALLOW the whole thing, I always end up sucking them off too!If ever in Racine Wisc LOOK ME UP! BIG COCKS ONLY!!!

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Queen's Park
250px-Queen'sPk-Mar05.jpg

Trinity Bellwoods Park
toronto-autumn.jpg

David Balfour Park
P9230024-740029.JPG

Riverdale Park
riverdale_after.JPG

A place that used to be great...

Philsopher's Walk (on the University Of Toronto downtown campus)
walk595.jpg

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ignoring the post above.

I usually go out to a club, meet a girl. Then leave with her. Its not really that hard considering blowjob is the new handshake.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just come back from a vacation in miami and u in the the US have those great adult shops with video booths in the back eith built in glory holes. I went to one (when i managed some time away from partner) but found it really difficult to get my cock through the slot because of the thickness. This was odd considering all the shops were selling large and extra large trojans.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
However i had the best blow i have ever had from one guy while another squeezed into the same same booth and stood on a chair for me to blow him.
Wish we had those in the uk

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where do guys with big cocks like to go to get sucked off? I have a big 9x7 cock. When I go to bookstores with glory holes, I rarely see cocks as big as mine! I would like to go where other guys with cocks bigger than mine like to go. Big cock guys; please share where you like to go for blow jobs.

Come to my place! :smile:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Come to my place! :smile: