Where do i fall?

klh72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay here's my story. i signed up to this site a while ago and recently rediscoverd it when i was cleaning out the bookmarks on my browser. while ive never been told im "HUGE" i have been complemented by many partners, and feel that i measure up in lockerroom settings. but after reading through many of the posts and seeing many of the pics on this site im starting to wonder if i have a false sense of confidence (yes i know i know its a large penis site but you know how a mans mind thinks), my curent girl tells me im perfect, but i would like some info from the guys and gals on this site. im 6.5in x 5.75in and i have a gallery and and a vid uploaded. thanks for the help

bigenough4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say that you have a pretty average length, maybe a little above average. But you look very fat...so good girth!

Mine is almost the identical size, and almost every woman I have had sex with has said it was big.. if not the biggest they have had. So we are in good shape!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're above average length (average length being about 5.5" or so), and pretty solidly above average girth (average girth being about 4.75-4.84"). Your girth is actually on the larger side of the curve. It's nice-looking overall, enjoy it:wink:.