Where do I stand?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, first off I'm new so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a 19 year old straight guy and I joined this site despite not being particularly "hung" because I've had issues about my size within the last couple of months. Although my story may be lengthy (no pun intended), I'd appreciate it if you'd read it and give me feedback as this has developed into a serious problem to me. First and foremost, I'll give you my measurements--over 6, maybe 6.5" at best lengthwise, over 5, no more than 5.5" girth. Anyway...

I got with this girl a few months back and it was all done in secret because she was my friend's girlfriend after he broke up with her (Horrible I know, I wish it never happened especially since I'm truely feeling the repercussions now through my newfound insecurity). We never had sex, but we had oral sex several times. Again, this was entirely done in secret, but a good friend of mine had his suspicions. Eventually through me he found out that she did like me and all of that, but I never told him what we did, although I know he knew we had done something. Anyway, the girl and I continued to fool around and everything was fine until one day I was logged on the computer and the same friend was logged in on the girl's screen name because he was over her place. We were chatting for a bit and after a while he asked me to come over, after I said no he said "(girl) says you're a little pecker if you don't come over". I laughed at this until he followed it up with "she says she's just kidding", then "not really". He then put an away message up that said "(my name) has a small penis".

From a third person view, this is all very comical, but it really hit me hard. I didn't just wonder if she really thought I had a small penis, I wondered if she said that to my friend, whether to spite me or not. Something that confused me was that after the first time we fooled around, she spoke fondly of my penis (I will admit it's "pretty", lol, just not big). I was, afterall, pretty careless and sex-driven with the relationship I had with her while she had a giant rebound kind of crush on me. Later in the night, she called me and appologized about what happened, claiming that she had nothing to do with it. I asked her if she told him what we did or anything like that and she swore she didn't. I didn't know whether to believe her or not, considering I would never be able to find out the truth anyways so I ignored it. Just because I know my friend so well, I knew he was the one who put the away message up and what not, I just didn't know if that's how she actually felt about my size.
From then on, at least on four different occasions, my friend would randomly bring up my size as an explanation to something stupid and irrelevant, "because you have a small penis". Each time I'd laugh it off in a "yeah okay" fashion, but inside it was killing me. I couldn't make a scene about it because a)That would expose the fact that I got with the girl and b)That would just make me look desperate and expose my newly developed insecurity. He wouldn't even laugh after he'd say it, he'd kind of keep a straight face like he was being totally serious.
I haven't really gotten into much detail about my friend, however. My friend is pretty insecure about himself (specifcally his social relationships and his sexuality) and very aggresive so because of this, he's extremely quick to make false assumptions and conclusions. Up until the point of the story I have started to tell you, I have been very secure about myself, almost cocky I guess, to where he has taken notice and commented about it, so I think assuming that I must have a "small penis" is an easy conclusion to explain my ways, although honestly I have NEVER given my penis size a second thought up until this point.

The reason I say he must be assuming this opposed to the girl telling him that I'm small is because the girl has only been with one guy, her boyfriend, who is definitely smaller than me (don't ask how I know). It's not like she's been with several guys and is a size queen.

To be honest I don't even know where I'm going with this thread anymore. I kind of just wanted to share this story somewhere because this whole situation has been bottled up within me for a few months now and it's driving me crazy. I'm completely obsessed about my size and very sensitive when it gets brought up, although I hide it. I just remember in the past acknowledging that I'm average and being completely indifferent about it. Now after this I went through a phase where I really believed I was smaller than the average guy, then now that I'm aware that I'm average but I'm still sensitive about my size so I'm just freaked out by the fact that there are such huge guys out there (lpsg.org, hmm). Should even be worrying about any of this at all? Ever since this has happened all I can think about is my size when I get with girls. I kind of made myself believe that I was small and it had a deep psychological impact with me and now I can't seem to enjoy any form of sex anymore with this psychological hang up. I'm wondering if anyone has gone through a similiar experience and give me advice on how to get over this.
Thanks for reading

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have found out in my experience that usually the people who try to make fun of somebody else for being small isn't too big themselves. And according to your measurements yeah you are above average. Also, everyone on here will tell you size isn't as important as what you can do with it. I mean you may not be the biggest but you should be happy with what you got despite what other people may say. Hell if I had a 4 inch and could still get girls there would be no worries from me. I have had a kinda similar experience. There was this girl who used to go out with my friend and when they broke up we were kinda talking but I never did anything with her because I had a g/f at the time. But anyway she found out what size I was and someone must have told my friend that had broken up with her and he started going on about how I must be lieing to her and saying I can't be that size. When I found out about it I just said hey I got the proof in my pants if you want to see it. It's not that I was trying to brag I just don't like being called a liar. Anyway don't worry about it I mean he was probably just mad because you were with her and he wasn't. I doubt your size bothered her if she was with you on more than one occasion and she called you to tell you she had nothing to do with what he was saying.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have found out in my experience that usually the people who try to make fun of somebody else for being small isn't too big themselves. And according to your measurements yeah you are above average. Also, everyone on here will tell you size isn't as important as what you can do with it. I mean you may not be the biggest but you should be happy with what you got despite what other people may say. Hell if I had a 4 inch and could still get girls there would be no worries from me. I have had a kinda similar experience. There was this girl who used to go out with my friend and when they broke up we were kinda talking but I never did anything with her because I had a g/f at the time. But anyway she found out what size I was and someone must have told my friend that had broken up with her and he started going on about how I must be lieing to her and saying I can't be that size. When I found out about it I just said hey I got the proof in my pants if you want to see it. It's not that I was trying to brag I just don't like being called a liar. Anyway don't worry about it I mean he was probably just mad because you were with her and he wasn't. I doubt your size bothered her if she was with you on more than one occasion and she called you to tell you she had nothing to do with what he was saying.
Hey, thanks for the reply man..and yeah, even after that whole thing we hooked up maybe 7 or 8 more times and it's still in effect although dormant at the moment. I kind of put the weight of the whole situation on my size. I'm glad to hear that you're not cocky about your size, because some guys are (although I'm begining to doubt if they really are that big, like you said), I think the only good thing that came out of all this is that I became more humble. I honestly wasn't a giant, cocky asshole to start with, but I'd definitely say some things I shouldn't of. I guess I felt what it's like on the other end and I really learned no one likes that. Hmm.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, first off I'm new so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a 19 year old straight guy and I joined this site despite not being particularly "hung" because I've had issues about my size within the last couple of months. Although my story may be lengthy (no pun intended), I'd appreciate it if you'd read it and give me feedback as this has developed into a serious problem to me. First and foremost, I'll give you my measurements--over 6, maybe 6.5" at best lengthwise, over 5, no more than 5.5" girth. Anyway...

I got with this girl a few months back and it was all done in secret because she was my friend's girlfriend after he broke up with her (Horrible I know, I wish it never happened especially since I'm truely feeling the repercussions now through my newfound insecurity). We never had sex, but we had oral sex several times. Again, this was entirely done in secret, but a good friend of mine had his suspicions. Eventually through me he found out that she did like me and all of that, but I never told him what we did, although I know he knew we had done something. Anyway, the girl and I continued to fool around and everything was fine until one day I was logged on the computer and the same friend was logged in on the girl's screen name because he was over her place. We were chatting for a bit and after a while he asked me to come over, after I said no he said "(girl) says you're a little pecker if you don't come over". I laughed at this until he followed it up with "she says she's just kidding", then "not really". He then put an away message up that said "(my name) has a small penis".

From a third person view, this is all very comical, but it really hit me hard. I didn't just wonder if she really thought I had a small penis, I wondered if she said that to my friend, whether to spite me or not. Something that confused me was that after the first time we fooled around, she spoke fondly of my penis (I will admit it's "pretty", lol, just not big). I was, afterall, pretty careless and sex-driven with the relationship I had with her while she had a giant rebound kind of crush on me. Later in the night, she called me and appologized about what happened, claiming that she had nothing to do with it. I asked her if she told him what we did or anything like that and she swore she didn't. I didn't know whether to believe her or not, considering I would never be able to find out the truth anyways so I ignored it. Just because I know my friend so well, I knew he was the one who put the away message up and what not, I just didn't know if that's how she actually felt about my size.
From then on, at least on four different occasions, my friend would randomly bring up my size as an explanation to something stupid and irrelevant, "because you have a small penis". Each time I'd laugh it off in a "yeah okay" fashion, but inside it was killing me. I couldn't make a scene about it because a)That would expose the fact that I got with the girl and b)That would just make me look desperate and expose my newly developed insecurity. He wouldn't even laugh after he'd say it, he'd kind of keep a straight face like he was being totally serious.
I haven't really gotten into much detail about my friend, however. My friend is pretty insecure about himself (specifcally his social relationships and his sexuality) and very aggresive so because of this, he's extremely quick to make false assumptions and conclusions. Up until the point of the story I have started to tell you, I have been very secure about myself, almost cocky I guess, to where he has taken notice and commented about it, so I think assuming that I must have a "small penis" is an easy conclusion to explain my ways, although honestly I have NEVER given my penis size a second thought up until this point.

The reason I say he must be assuming this opposed to the girl telling him that I'm small is because the girl has only been with one guy, her boyfriend, who is definitely smaller than me (don't ask how I know). It's not like she's been with several guys and is a size queen.

To be honest I don't even know where I'm going with this thread anymore. I kind of just wanted to share this story somewhere because this whole situation has been bottled up within me for a few months now and it's driving me crazy. I'm completely obsessed about my size and very sensitive when it gets brought up, although I hide it. I just remember in the past acknowledging that I'm average and being completely indifferent about it. Now after this I went through a phase where I really believed I was smaller than the average guy, then now that I'm aware that I'm average but I'm still sensitive about my size so I'm just freaked out by the fact that there are such huge guys out there (lpsg.org, hmm). Should even be worrying about any of this at all? Ever since this has happened all I can think about is my size when I get with girls. I kind of made myself believe that I was small and it had a deep psychological impact with me and now I can't seem to enjoy any form of sex anymore with this psychological hang up. I'm wondering if anyone has gone through a similiar experience and give me advice on how to get over this.
Thanks for reading

I can tell you're a very intuitive and perceptive individual by the care and thought you've put into this post (stick around, we need more of you :wink:).

I've been through similar situations before and rest assured, talk is only talk. It's not as though there's any proof to back up what they say. They could just as easily be taunting you about a third nipple and no matter how many people the rumor spreads to, it won't make that assumption any less false by the very nature of there being no evidence (presuming you don't actually have a third nipple). At any rate, I think you should distance yourself from both your "friend" and his "girlfriend". They don't sound like wholesome, stable people to hang around.

I once got into a stupid fight with this girl who irked me a lot (she was naive, a disconnected slut, and thought penises were ugly). Meanwhile, her third wheel of an admirer decided to IM me and tell me to back off. At some point he made a gay joke (because he's mature like that) and posted "Drew likes cock." as his away message and in his profile for a day after. It would have been worse had I actually known this prick or any of his friends. So the rumor has no power as long as you don't care. As long as no one's encroaching on my basic inalienable rights, I'm cool. Don't worry about it, dude.

Fattycakes78

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea, dont even worry about it, it sounds like its just your friends insecurites. My girlfriend has been with quite a few men, and has had her share of huge boners. One time I asked her what she thought of my size and she said "its ok." Then I was like, so you think its big? lol, and she didnt say anything, hahaha, but she says that our sex is great, and thats all that really matters. Alls im trying to say is that even if your cock is average, most women dont care as long as you can work what you got.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I suggest you "out small" him. Next time he mentions your small dick, agree with him. Go further, talking about how tiny it is.

Sooner or later people will think that you're packing because of what they will assume to be false humility. Keep 'em guessing. Plus, you may score some sympathy fucks from chicks who believe you're small and that like to "help out".

I have a buddy, big strapping 6'2" 235 pound muscular stud who from time to time mentions what a small dick he has, usually with a big smile on his face. I mentioned this to my wife whose immediate reaction was "he must have a big one!"

By the way, your dick, if you have accurately reported your measurements, is not small. Not packing a whopper either, but nothing to hang your head about.