Where do you buy short shorts?

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like my shorts "short." I mean street shorts, not gym shorts. To me, today's shorts that go to the knees are like hoop skirts. What I really love are those tennis shorts of the early 80's. They were short, tailored, showed a nice package and had enough pockets that you could carry a wallet.

Does anyone know where to get those anymore? I've tried all over the internet and can't find anything. Even International Male doesn't carry anything like that anymore.

I'm thinking something with a 3"-4" inseam.

Anybody know?

Thanks!

CaptainHornet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you want are called "SPORTIF" shorts. They can be had in several legnths but the ones I wear all the time are the original boat shorts with a 4 inch inseam. These can be ordered through "WATERFRONTS NAUTICAL" at waterfrontsnautical.com. The original are style 670170. Try um, you'll like them. They also have some made out of blue jean material called "Frequent Travler" I think. I don't have any connection with them, just a happy customer.Captain Hornet.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Theres a reason you cant find them, "They aint in style". But if you dont mind looking awkward and dated, I agree, try EBAY, and I believe Ruffskins has some.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know "short shorts" aren't in style. Hip-hop is in style, but it doesn't make it good music.

Thanks for the suggestions! If you can think of any more I'd appreciate it.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of your moderate priced to high priced clothiers sell footy shorts or walking shorts or whatever you wanna call them, but American Apparel sells short shorts all year round. The knit kinds (like sweatshorts) or various woven fabrics.

This spring/summer they had corduroy, acid wash denim and khaki.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Theres a reason you cant find them, "They aint in style". But if you dont mind looking awkward and dated, I agree, try EBAY, and I believe Ruffskins has some.

Somebody has to start a new trend. Besides, why wear what every sheep does? What's wrong with being individual?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Please dont wear short shorts. Nobody likes them.

Um, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to disagree w/ you. Average people don't like short shorts, but they're very in-style. That's why you can go to H&M, Forever 21 and many other stores and cop a pair.

I will say that they're not for everyone, but they're definitely stylish and have been for a couple of spring/summer seasons now.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to disagree w/ you. Average people don't like short shorts, but they're very in-style. That's why you can go to H&M, Forever 21 and many other stores and cop a pair. - Yes you can, in the young junior Miss dept.

I will say that they're not for everyone, but they're definitely stylish and have been for a couple of spring/summer seasons now.
- Sorry men shouldnt be wearing Daisy Dukes, stylish or not, and the ones that ARE wearing them are usually men that SHOULDNT be wearing them. Get a mirror guys....

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Strange, isn't it, considering most chick's shorts these days are about the size of a postage stamp. :eek: If visible ass cheeks are acceptable for the ladies, why aren't they for the dudes? :confused: :biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strange, isn't it, considering most chick's shorts these days are about the size of a postage stamp. :eek: If visible ass cheeks are acceptable for the ladies, why aren't they for the dudes? :confused: :biggrin1:

because most mens asses have Hair on them? Just a thought....

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't necessarily mean Daisy Duke short. I have those and save them for Saturday night. After all, you can't sell what you don't advertise.

But something well above the knee. I've been told I have great legs and I like to show them off. And if I can make the package more prominent, so much the better.

Thanks for the suggestions! If anybody has any other ideas that would be great.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will say that they're not for everyone...
See how I did that? I put a caveat in there so that you don't think that I mean ALL men.
- Sorry men shouldnt be wearing Daisy Dukes, stylish or not, and the ones that ARE wearing them are usually men that SHOULDNT be wearing them. Get a mirror guys....

I agree with you that men shouldn't be wearing cutoff shorts with frayed edges that ride up into their asscheecks. That isn't sexy unless it's a pic from the '70s.

Then again, I'd rather see a guy wearing an outfit that was trendy that didn't work and know that he made an effort to look nice, than see a guy wearing an old-ass holey tee he's had for half of his adult life, some wrinkled cargo shorts and Teva sport sandals.