Where Do You Buy Your Threads?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Aug 11, 2008.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

...you know, something that looks nice. Plain can be nice. I find/in my opinion clothes with logos and stupid patterns plastered all over don't look nice.

I'm wondering where to shop. Either online or...dare I say: in-store. I'm just not seeing anything that I like. I have just bought this:

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: NOT TONIGHT LADIES, I'M JUST HERE TO GET DRUNK

And after seeing the text underneath it I'm wondering if a Medium American size will fit me? I am a Medium in the UK. But the size chart on that site said the width was only 19.75" for Medium. 3XL is 27.5" wide. All I know is that I am 38" from shoulder to shoulder. I'm pretty sure Medium is the right size because 3XL seems ridiculous.

So:

Where do you shop/any tips?
    What is with this American sizing (is Medium the right size for me)

Thanks.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I know UK womens sizes are cut smaller than in the US. How tall are you and what do you weigh? You seem like you have broad shoulders. I think you should get the large.:cool:

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'm 5'10" and weigh 11.5st/155lb. I have brown hair too lol.

I'm just a bit worried that the site says the t shirt I ordered is "a size smaller"...I dont see how thats possible.

I looked at a chart and apparently US and UK sizes are the same (for men). I think the only difference is that there's a size zero for women. If the t shirt is too small when it arrives, I'll just get a large since its quite inexpensive due to the exchange rate.

Thanks for the encouragement NJ :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted