Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, I must be a degenerate, ever since I started shooting cum I have been shooting it across my floor seeing how far it can go, unless it was on tile or wood I never bothered cleaning though, just let it absorb into the carpet. I always thought it was hot just leaving my cum where it landed. I learned the hard way to change up the landing zone when I was cumming in the same room over and over because a section of rug in my bedroom eventually got crusty. To make sure that wouldn't happen in other parts of the house I would always try to use a fresh patch of carpet. Since I'm old enough now to jerk off whenever and wherever I want, I usually just bust in the living room these days. You can't see the stains, but if you walk barefoot you can feel them everywhere, though my coverage over the years makes it seem like the rug is just textured like that. Only recently have I started cumming on myself and in my mouth, always tried to avoid the mess though.

[video=large]6819251[/video]

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on where I am. Shower drain and toilet in the bathroom. I'll catch it in a tissue if I'm elsewhere, usually. Sometimes on myself, but I'm not a fan of having cum on me. Out in the woods is the best, though! No aiming, no cleanup. Just stroke until you shoot and let it land wherever.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight guys cum over their stomach like gay guys do? Or where else do you like to cum when you’re alone?

I get the impression straights don’t like to cum over themselves but I could be wrong...
I think it is entirely a personal preference and has nothing at all to do with your sexual identity.
In the early days of my own masturbation, I took care of business in the bathroom and came into the toilet, as it made for easier cleanup. Sometimes I would do it while showering which felt good in letting it go, but I had to make sure I didn't leave cum on the walls, tub or shower curtain. Eventually I started using condoms most of the time, as I could be anywhere in my place and cum whenever I wanted without worrying about having to clean my couch, the carpet, the floor, the TV, etc., etc., etc.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight guys cum wherever they want. I cum on my stomach, I cum onto a towel, I've cum in my own mouth, its my cum. There may be some guys who are afraid that thinking it's "gay" to do that, and that's for them to figure out, but if you're comfortable enough with yourself, just enjoying yourself is fun.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it is entirely a personal preference and has nothing at all to do with your sexual identity.
In the early days of my own masturbation, I took care of business in the bathroom and came into the toilet, as it made for easier cleanup. Sometimes I would do it while showering which felt good in letting it go, but I had to make sure I didn't leave cum on the walls, tub or shower curtain. Eventually I started using condoms most of the time, as I could be anywhere in my place and cum whenever I wanted without worrying about having to clean my couch, the carpet, the floor, the TV, etc., etc., etc.

Agreed. And it depends on how much time I have. If I’m at work when the mood strikes, it’s a quick wank in the stall, and I deposit my load into the toilet. Quick and easy. If I’m at home and I need a quick one (wife is in the other room), I’ll do the same. However, if I am alone at home and have the time, I’ll lay back on the bed spread eagle and enjoy my the moment, shoot all over myself, and then shower off.

We’re guys, I don’t think it has anything to do with sexual preference. We all like jerking off.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I did exactly all that but the condoms, when I was really horny I would shot straight up to get as much as I could to land on my cock and use the cum as lube for a second round.

D

deleted645791

I make such a huge mess so I bust into an old pair of shorts until I have to throw it away. Keeping a cum rag is gross, especially for a grown ass man like me, but all habits die hard. It's nice to unfold it and blast a huge load all over it, then toss it back in the laundry basket. When I don't, I'm cleaning up cum off myself, the couch, the carpet, my face, if I'm in bed then the headboard, the wall above it, everywhere- it sucks.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just unload and shoot wherever, probably not the best, but after years of laying a towel down and my cumshot flying past it to hit whatever surface or object that happens to be in front of me, I just shoot wherever now. Floor, bed, headboard, mirror, wall, sink, you name it I shoot cum and hit it. The other week my wife laid down and took her top off and pulled her pants down to her thin pussy hair and then showed me her fat lips pushing out between her legs that were tightly together. I pounded a fleshlight in a homemade dock at her side so she could see me move and watch my cock, I got to lean over and tongue her pussy a little, she came, I started to cum and pulled out and yanked a huge rope that splattered her lips and it seeped down between! Next shot on her leg, she was about 3 feet from me or so. Never hit her pussy while shooting cum at her like this and it was a super hot jerk off being with her. I also shoot all over my torso and chest/shoulders when I'm on my back. I never really cum sitting down, I'm usually moving my hips or have freedom to move my legs a little more laying down on on my knees or standing.

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a shooter so I generally shoot on my chest and stomach. Rarely if in the sitting position I will cum on my thigh. All easy to clean up. In the shower shoot at the drain, in the bathroom shoot into the commode. I never really gave it a thought.

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed. And it depends on how much time I have. If I’m at work when the mood strikes, it’s a quick wank in the stall, and I deposit my load into the toilet. Quick and easy. If I’m at home and I need a quick one (wife is in the other room), I’ll do the same. However, if I am alone at home and have the time, I’ll lay back on the bed spread eagle and enjoy my the moment, shoot all over myself, and then shower off.

We’re guys, I don’t think it has anything to do with sexual preference. We all like jerking off.

All guys fuk jizz breed and BATE..its not gay bi str8...its MALE.

At work i jerk on the bathroom stall wall or in urinal....when have time on my chest or favorite cum rag

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my hand then slurp it up into my mouth. Ain't gay since it came out of me. I don't jack very often but when I do was taught to not waste it, it's too important and precious to be shot into the dirt.

Thats the best cleanup...extra protien and testosterone