Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think sexual orientation has anything to do with this. Personally I either cum on the floor or on myself, depending on where I'm wanking and what's convenient. Either way I have to clean up after myself.

James Thornhill

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my early teen years I used to cum wherever, sometimes in my own mouth if I was really horny.

Me and my mate from swimming would also put tissues and pillows between a mattress and the bed frame and take turns pounding it haha

But now I mainly just shoot on my chest

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I get some paper towels and just clean up, sometimes I cum while in bed and just leave it on me to drip and dry, and other times I cum and then spread it all over my cock and balls. A few times I beat off and came in the palm of my hand and ate it. The best however is while my wife has my dick in her mouth and I beat off into it. Guess that just about covers all the bases.

MarriedGuyinKY

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually am lying down, so I just shoot on myself. Usually between belly button and nipples but can still occasionally hit my shoulders and chin if really horned up (not bad for 48!).

If it is a quick wank with limited ability to clean up/shower, I just shoot directly into toilet.

D

deleted879486

Do straight guys cum over their stomach like gay guys do? Or where else do you like to cum when you’re alone?

I get the impression straights don’t like to cum over themselves but I could be wrong...

i cum all over my belly or underpants or into a sock

Reactions: SockyFeet30

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bounty paper towels... the quicker picker upper. I shoot directly into two sheet of paper towel. They can easily hold a load from a horse.

... I'd probably watch that video :)