Where do you cum?

neworlnssteel: he you guys masturbate where do you usually cum? I usually just cum on my stomach, I love seeing it fly up on my chest. It gives me a rush seeing the spurts land on my stomach. Where do you guys cum?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I cum through that little hole on the end of my dick.

Really, I usually put a couple of Bounty paper towels on my abdomen. I make a lot of spunk and it requires two layers. Then I'll use it to wipe off what got onto my chest.

It's the quicker picker upper.

hung: I usually masturbate in the bath room and position myself so that I can ejaculate into the sink or the comode. No problem with clean up that way. I also enjoy standing up so that I can work my free hand over the lower trunk of my body near the balls and anus. What pleasure. Must sign off now and get on with the program.

HungJordan: I shoot big goey ropes of the stuff. sometimes it'll fly across my bed a foot or two or farther away, leaving an arc of cum across my conforter. I know it's seems nasty but I kind of like the idea of there being cum all over. I do wash the sheets regular though.

UncutStudent: I like to cum in my mouth or in the shower or in another guys mouth.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, when I jack off, it's either standing up or laying down. When it's standing up, I just let it fall where it may. (Usually, this is a quickie.) When I'm laying down, I usually angle it just a few degrees toward my head so it shoots all over my torso.

roverri40: As an edger I try not to cum every time I masturbate. I'm training on releasing just small squirts of sperm without orgasm. I use them to taste or to play with while I go on mastutbating. When I decide to shoot my load, I collect it in a box and freeze it, to use it to taste or play during the next masturbation session.

joe22xxx:
Originally posted by HungJordan@Apr 22 2004, 11:46 PM
I shoot big goey ropes of the stuff. sometimes it'll fly across my bed a foot or two or farther away, leaving an arc of cum across my conforter. I know it's seems nasty but I kind of like the idea of there being cum all over. I do wash the sheets regular though.

I like Jordon's pervy attitude. I'm similar, but I also shoot everywhere I can think of: in my g/f's mouth,her pussy,on her stomach,tits,legs,back,feet. I shoot on my own stomach,chest, legs, face,mouth,hair... also in my bed,on my desk,on the floor,kitchen table,in the shower,in my car. I think I'm an equal opportunity shooter.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by JohnTheHorse@May 10 2004, 10:16 PM
jonb,

why do jack off standing up. to each his own but most do it sitting down or in bed. just curious.
It's just something I do. Usually that's when I really need to do it and so I just go into the nearest bathroom.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
standing orgasms can be quite intense actually, but i will agree with the rest, that lying down is best, preferably completely naked and spread-eagle, and just enjoying the moment of cumming... i am a big cummer and shooter, so its usually anywhere from the pillows or headboard behind my head in bed, definitely all over my chest and stomach, and usually hanging from my goatee and lips alot of times

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have, like, zero interest in shooting my load all over the place when I masturbate. I'll either shoot it into a paper towel, a few sheets of TP, a dirty sock, or if I'm being entirely too spontaneous for one of those options, I'll shoot it all into the palm of my left hand then go rinse it in the sink when I'm done.

I'm not gay, so I don't get pleasure from getting jizzed up.

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
I don't cum specifically in just one area or another, its really hard for me to predict where my cum will end up, it just depends on how worked up I am at the time, places i've shot cum all over my stomach, chest, neck, shoulders, face and even shot myself in the eye a couple of times (stings) and across my room. If I'm with someone really hot its no telling where it'll end up, I told most guys I'm with to duck or wear a face shield, lol. :D

BluECliQ: I agree with the other guys, having an orgasm while standing is one of the more intense things you can do alone...Whatever little blood there was in your head there will soon be less and you get light headed and just gotta lay down and enjoy the moment.