Where do you cum?

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Usually either on my stomach or Abs or even in my mouth at times !!!

I dont get these guys that have to cum IN clothing or such as if they are afraid of their cum or something, sounds like someone with issues

the REAL deal
HORSE

alexx

1st Like
Media
hehe.. I have a "pervy attitude" when it comes to cum too i like to shoot all over the place.. (only problem is i tend to shoot spontaneously but that's another story..). I have very very big loads but don't shoot very far, if I had, i'd love to shoot straight in my mouth. Now i have to scoop it up and feed myself (sorry if that sounds gross, I guess it is...)

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I have always shot my loads standing so that I can watch them fly. Seeing my cum shoot is almost the most important part of wankin for me.
Franky

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I usually just jack off in bed, so when I cum, it just shoots everywhere. I usually end up shooting all over my chest, my neck, my chin, my shoulders, my pillow, the headboard, etc. Sometimes I hit myself in the face, sometimes it ends up on the wall, or on the bedside table. It just depends. I don't try to catch it with anything, I just let nature take it's course.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It just depends on my mood. I don't really masturbate laying down all that often. Because I usually get my "stimulation" off of the computer, I'm there, kicking back. I prefer to recline back and slowly work myself up to an orgasm. Love edging for bigger, stronger loads. If I want to spare on the clean up, I'll hurriedly stand up and fire off a few good shots. Otherwise, it usually ends up on my chest and abs; sometimes on the shoulder, on the chin, and inadvertently, on the face.

I usually wipe up with a towel or some paper towels, depending on how much I end up shooting.

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by HORSEHUNGshowoff@May 12 2004, 06:03 PM

I dont get these guys that have to cum IN clothing or such as if they are afraid of their cum or something, sounds like someone with issues

Afraid?! Holy crap, terrified man!! When I cum, I usually dodge it. Let me tell you...not an easy job since it usually flies all over the place. Sometimes I actually run away from it right after I shoot...the horror...now I actually dream of being chased by cum. Ahuh...the really bad dreams are about chunky cum, ya know, when you mix it with water.

It's...I'm...well, needless to say I'm seeing a shrink for all this.

He advised me to cum in a sock, or paper towel. He had this weird advice about it also saving on time to clean it all up. Wiping it off the wall...no way!...I'd have to repaint every 6 months.

So thats what I do.

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Anywhere, any place, any position. Bedroom, bathrm, kitchen, back yard, in the car, public restrooms, the gym, in the woods, even in the ocean. Standing, sitting, laying down, walking, running, squating, legs apart, legs together, legs over head, one hand, two hands, (extra hands), objects with holes, or I make holes, watermelons, honeydue melons, dry, wet, lotion, crisco, astroglide, sun tan oil, grease, alone, with others, looking in the mirrow, on the towel, on the rag, sheets, clothes, walls, floor, dash board, ground, plants, and I could go on and on. Lots of fun and plenty of years with experience and I hope plenty more to go...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, yeah, Atlrabbit, you're the cum master of the forum! I don't think you left out and place, any postion, any method, or anything else connected with jacking your dick. Just reading your post makes my hand go down to my crotch for some trial techniques. It would be f**king hot to live with you and experience all the forms you so graphically tell about. Could you profile name have any reference to your penis activities?

Luke :p

AdamWhitely: I agree with Joe2XX:

I spread it around everywhere....and as often as I can. This is the MALE's job -- sperminate!

Adam
West L. A.

jackoffaddict88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always open my mouth wide right before cumming...my mouth is the goalpost. I make it 20-30 percent of time. i love facials...mine...or urs
I also,do not understand the sink or sock method. Half the fun of jacking is shooting hot cum somewhere on ur body. Email me at jackoffaddict88@yahoo.com. Also thats mt id on yahoo messenger,too.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always a quandary –
It feels so good to push deep and feel the cum chug thru my cock and explode against the wall of her pussy (apparently this cum blast feeling is a turn on for women). While I also love to cover her face and tits with that gooey stuff. Frankly, when slamming it doggy; I like to see it shoot up her back – I usually shoot for the back of her head... Any way you slice it, I love to see my cum covering her body any way possible and I love to feel the power when my cum blast fills her.
Answer: Dosent matter...

All of that?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
UncutStudent: I like to cum in my mouth or in the shower or in another guys mouth.

Same here. My preference is to cum in my mouth; I'm flexible enough and long enough to be able to do that. If I don't want to do that for some reason, I like to cum on my chest and stomach. Best thing yet, though: cumming in somebody else's mouth!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
neworlnssteel: he you guys masturbate where do you usually cum? I usually just cum on my stomach, I love seeing it fly up on my chest. It gives me a rush seeing the spurts land on my stomach. Where do you guys cum?

Yeah, if I'm at home by myself I prefer exactly this and for the same reasons. Like to see the big gobs come out while experiencing the pleasure.