where do you cum?

El Gordo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My preference is to cum inside my girl, but when we have lots of sex she complains about leakage...

Where do the men like to leave their deposits?

Where do the women like to have it deposited?

El Gordo

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My preference is to cum inside my girl, but when we have lots of sex she complains about leakage...

Where do the men like to leave their deposits?

Where do the women like to have it deposited?

El Gordo

WOMEN! pfft They sound like they're more trouble than they're worth, lemme know when you're ready for a REAL experience ;-)

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually blow inside her, but sometimes I can't get off from sex alone no matter how long we go at it. In that instance, she will finish me off with a blowjob, meaning I'll come in her mouth. Other times, I just jerk off on her ass.

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in a pussy, a chicks ass, her face, a dudes ass or his face... i dont normally use a condom, i just love to bust in or on someone...

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
in a pussy, on her tits, on her face... on a guy - on his chest/abs/face

seamonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl is a cum slut, she loves me to cum in her arse, on her arse, in her pussy, on her pussy, on her big round tits, and deep down her throat. After I cum she plays and jerks off with it.

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My GF hates getting cum on her...She won't even let me cum in her mouth. So I ususally finish in missionary position and "walk" the shot up her stomach,tits, and ultimately one of the shots "accidentially" hits her in the face. I did that to an ex once and get some up her nose and consequently in her mouth when she started yelling at me!

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
My GF hates getting cum on her...She won't even let me cum in her mouth. So I ususally finish in missionary position and "walk" the shot up her stomach,tits, and ultimately one of the shots "accidentially" hits her in the face. I did that to an ex once and get some up her nose and consequently in her mouth when she started yelling at me!

Some women love spunk and want to eat it and feel it and play with it and others will just about let you pump it into their pussy so long as it doesn't leak out!

Franky