Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was having fabulous sex with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and we speak with lot of freedom about our (hers mostly) previous partners/experiences and for sure I'm not the biggest within her partners but maybe avarage.
the thing is that when I'm inside her she feels that i reach her upper belly and she asks me how is it possible (of course she is not stopping and turning to me to ask "how you do?") given that with other partners she didn't have the same feel.
she also says that i'm the second one who makes her come (i know i know, she says it to please me...) and that the other one was even smaller than i am and i tell her that it's, maybe, because she loves me and does it, sex, with drive not just to satisfy some guy's needs but she keeps wondering how can I reach her belly when inside her, basically she can't understand how my avarage one (i think it is, or, better, i hope it is at about 6 1/2 by 5 1/3) can make her feel what she didn't feel with much bigger ones.
do you have another explanation for this?
come on, make me an happy man! i'm like Fox Mulder in X-Files, "I want to believe"

thanks

DG

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, dont know about the belly think that she feels with u because im not her...

But what i know is that i had great time with averages penis and some ones in particular were just wonderful...what can i say ???:tongue:

Again and again great lenght is not what gives ME pleasure but girth and angle and hunger and et...everyman feels different inside !!!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Well, dont know about the belly think that she feels with u because im not her...

But what i know is that i had great time with averages penis and some ones in particular were just wonderful...what can i say ???:tongue:

Again and again great lenght is not what gives ME pleasure but girth and angle and hunger and et...everyman feels different inside !!!

I'm with ya there. I like how a longer cock feels but what really brings the pleasure is definitely girth, angle, and I'll go ahead and add LASTING POWER. And DonGiovanni as for what your girlfriend was saying about feeling you in her stomach, I really don't know what she meant by that. I know I definitely feel a guy in my stomach if he's long enough to reach there, but I don't know about your gf's experience.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
A guys cock comes no where near the
stomach area...

Really? Well, I guess that makes sense. Now that I think about it I think I use the word "stomach" liberally. It probably would have been more accurate to say I feel a guy in my "gut". Since I don't even really know exactly where the stomach is I guess I'm just talking about a really full, deep feeling.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Really? Well, I guess that makes sense. Now that I think about it I think I use the word "stomach" liberally. It probably would have been more accurate to say I feel a guy in my "gut". Since I don't even really know exactly where the stomach is I guess I'm just talking about a really full, deep feeling.

:tongue: Yeh Stud, the full deep feeling is great !!!

I think is so difficult kind of express with exactly words those wondefull sensations...who cares but just let us keeping feeling it !!!

We are well and alive and feeling great !!!

Congratulations Don Giovanni you are pulling her buttons !!!!:biggrin1: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:tongue: Yeh Stud, the full deep feeling is great !!!

I think is so difficult kind of express with exactly words those wondefull sensations...who cares but just let us keeping feeling it !!!:biggrin1: :tongue:

OK, if you think that's what we should do :wink: . You're right though it is hard to put the words to it. It's just a really deep, satisfying feeling, kind of like the difference between a regular breath of air and a really deep, full breath of air. But however you describe it's a fantastic feeling that never gets old!!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Congratulations Don Giovanni you are pulling her buttons !!!!:biggrin1: :tongue:

Gisella, you turn a wonderful phrase, but since english is not your native language, you probably meant "pushing her buttons" unless you were suggesting pulling her nipples. Your posts are a delight.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but if you are hitting he cervix, the bottom of the uterus, she may be feeling the movement at the top of her uterus. If my husband hits my cervix too hard, it can feel like a crampy feeling in my lower/middle abdomen.
Of course, sex is better if you love someone and feel loved. Not only are you feeling things physically, but emotionally too.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love-it said:
Gisella, you turn a wonderful phrase, but since english is not your native language, you probably meant "pushing her buttons" unless you were suggesting pulling her nipples. Your posts are a delight.

:redface: :biggrin1: Thanks Love-it !!!

Yeh people, i was trying to say: Pushing !!!! hahahahaha

Thank u guys for being so understanding dont forget that english is not my native language...:wink:

Hope i make u smille when make mistakes like that but read between the lines, ok ? Im learning and love to communicate with people !!!:tongue:

Kisses