Where do you have SEX with someone if you can't do it at either of your places?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondered where you guys go to have sex (more geared towards gay guys, but str8's can answer as well) if you can't have guys over at your place and you can't go over to there place either?

I've heard about bathhouse type places though never been to one.

Keep in mind this would be more for like "hookup" type sex (when you know there is like a 99.9% chance it would be a one time thing), since I don't have problems bring "friends w/ benefits" back to my place once I get to know them.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
parks, either really early in the morning or late at night? never done it myself, but something about the outdoors turns me on...and being in cars for that matter. things seem to happen there alot. shame i dont own one

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well me and my gf usually just go out in the car, since we both live with our parents it is rare to have a free house so the car is the only real option

wulfgar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nowhere. Never had sex. I will in a couple months tho! (Virgin)

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Uhhh...
Like one of the guys said, parks are pretty fun, if that's your thing. If you're afraid to get caught, it can be fun tempting it; if you're the kinda guy who likes to be watched, then it's also fun hoping for someone to walk by. But, if you're asking for suggestions because you can't have sex at home, that probably means you wouldn't want to be at a park down the street where anyone who catches you probably knows you.

I lived in a high-rise kinda place once, back in HS; my gf at the time was pretty cool, and she'd call me up at random times of the night and ask if she could suck on me or fuck me. I didn't want to wake my parents, and her place really wasn't the place to be having sex, so we had to play the "where can we have sex" game pretty often. Thankfully, a lot of the times she just wanted to blow me, and it's a lot easier to sneak a bj than full-out sex. Anyway, stairwells can be fun--if they're anything close to clean-ish. Cars, eh; personally, I'd rather wait than do it in a car, but they can be fun, and they're very practical when you're desperate. Parks. Cemeteries. Bathrooms. Dressing rooms. Beaches. Friends' houses.

Good luck...

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
parks, either really early in the morning or late at night? never done it myself, but something about the outdoors turns me on...and being in cars for that matter. things seem to happen there alot. shame i dont own one

Yep! GF and I couldn't do it at her house, and since she lives in another state, my house wasn't an option. We were too broke to rent a hotel/motel, so we waited till about midnight and did it in her car at a park. We were so worried about getting caught because there was a stoplight right in front of the park, but it was hot as hell! The chance of getting caught definitely adds to the intensity.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bed of my truck with a queen size air mattress always works good in warm weather.We usualy find a lake to park next to or just a quiet spot in the woods.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A parked car in a parkinglot late at night when it's dark. Or somewhere in the woods although I do not have sex with strangers anymore I would not have sex with a stranger in the woods or get in a stranger's car to have them drive me some place.

Be careful though you do not want to get arrested or caught. This makes it all the more hot though.

Tatsu_chan

Just Browsing
Media
In my own little corner of my own little world"
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just a tip, unless your into being watched I wouldn't reccomend a dressing room because there are a crapload of camera's focused on those things

as for us, my bf and I we actually had some pretty hot foreplay going our first time behind a mall next to a drainage ditch. We were actually almost seem by these two ppl crossing the feild...remembering it is making me warm^_^

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I lived with my parents, at a friends house, in the barn, in the storage room at this big old arcade in the town, but the best was in the tree fort.

When I was 17, my Uncle Dick (really) gave me his old 66 Chevy pickup truck. I built a shell on the back from cedar and some plexiglass, and put in a carpet, a cassette deck and threw a mattress in there. My sister called it 'Vince's Sin Bin'. LOL! After that, all was good. In the school parking lot, or wherever.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondered where you guys go to have sex (more geared towards gay guys, but str8's can answer as well) if you can't have guys over at your place and you can't go over to there place either?
I've heard about bathhouse type places though never been to one.

Keep in mind this would be more for like "hookup" type sex (when you know there is like a 99.9% chance it would be a one time thing), since I don't have problems bring "friends w/ benefits" back to my place once I get to know them.
In either of your cars, which should be parked in a desolate, non lit area. Such as a park or even a park-n-ride at night.

Honestly, you ask so many weird ass questions, with obvious answers I am begining to doubt you are old enough to be on this site let alone have sex.:confused: :irked:

Well me and my gf usually just go out in the car, since we both live with our parents it is rare to have a free house so the car is the only real option
There you go, that's what me and my ex-bf did until he got an apartment.:biggrin1:

Nowhere. Never had sex. I will in a couple months tho! (Virgin)
How do you know you are having sex in 2 months?:confused: Did you book a room at the Bunny Ranch?

Cars, eh; personally, I'd rather wait than do it in a car, but they can be fun, and they're very practical when you're desperate. Parks. Cemeteries. Bathrooms. Dressing rooms. Beaches. Friends' houses. Good luck...
Wait a second, you would rather do it in a cemetery than a car?:eek::confused: What do you drive? A Fiat! :lmao: As for doing it in a friends house. I would never dream of such. It just seems like bad manners to me. Dressing rooms are about 2 steps below gas station bathrooms on the germiness scale for me so, no way.

7daysatsea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would DEFINITELY avoid getting into a stranger's car or going into the woods with one. Better safe than sorry.

I always went to a friend's apartment...

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, you ask so many weird ass questions, with obvious answers I am begining to doubt you are old enough to be on this site let alone have sex.:confused: :irked:

I am definitely old enough to have sex!!! lol, and I like it too.

I ask questions because its always interesting to see what you guys have to say about different topics, there's always so many good stories.

Isn't the whole point of a forum to communicate and for people to start new threads and give their input, if no one ever started a new thread the board would die.

If you don't like the questions that I ask then you can just ignore them and not post a reply on my threads, as the saying goes if you don't have anything nice to say its best to not say anything at all, and if it is an unpopular thread idea, then in time it will get pushed down out of sight to where the non active threads go.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my youth it was cars in out of the way places. But in London that's not so easy.

I did rent a Travelodge room once and told them I was expecting a visitor for a business meeting. Spent the afternoon with the guy there. It was quite civilised, we used the bed, the shower, the sofa. And we had tea and coffee-making facilities for inbetween. I did feel a bit sleazy checking out at 5 o'clock, saying I wouldn't be needing the room overnight. But I'm sure I wasn't the first to do that.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A parked car in a parkinglot late at night when it's dark. Or somewhere in the woods although I do not have sex with strangers anymore I would not have sex with a stranger in the woods or get in a stranger's car to have them drive me some place.

Be careful though you do not want to get arrested or caught. This makes it all the more hot though.
Agreed with the parking lot. Used to go to a golf course. Had a huge parking lot and there would be many cars there.

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friend and I do it in my car in an underground parking lot or while going thru a car wash, hot and clean lol