Where do you hold your dick when you pee?

Aussie86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I've noticed some guys doing this differently so I was wondering a) are you cut or uncut, b) where on your penis (on your head, behind your head, mid shaft or base) do you hold when you pee, and c) if uncut do you retract your foreskin to pee?

Reactions: knowmore123

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm cut. Hold it behind the head/mid shaft...I think usually two fingers under and thumb on top...I'll pay more attention next time and report back.

D

deleted507181

cut, just behind the head, thumb on top first finger on the bottom

I don't. Sometimes the back of my finger to make sure its going away from wetting the front of my shorts or pants. It's a bugger when it adheres to your sweaty balls and you don't do this, being too busy looking at how well the window in front of you was aligned while being installed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncut, just behind head.

Cut people don't have that unforgettable experience of having a slightly unevenly pulled back foreskin after an erection - which causes the pee to spray all over the place lol.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I'm uncut and I usually hold it between mid-shaft and the foreskin, fingers underneath, thumb on top.

My foreskin covers the helmet both soft and erect. Usually I don't retract it when peeing indoors because that pulls the urethra open and makes me spray more. Peeing through the foreskin gives more stream control. Outdoors, especially after a few beers when I know that I can power-piss, I often pull it back.