Where do you hold your dick when you pee?

S

SirConcis

At urinals:
Since my last circumcision, I have adapted (without really thinking about it). Hold underwear down with fingers from left hand with the fingers basically between scrotum and base of penis. So I donLt really "hold" the penis, but with my fingers under it, they can still provide some "aim" if necessary.

At home, I just drop shorts/underwear low enough and piss with penis hanging without holding it.

Back when I was uncut with long overhang, such technique would be unthinkable even when pissing outdoors (since you could end up pissing on your shoes :)

When I was a kid, I had a cut friend, and I was amazed he would piss in the "cigarette" hold with 2 fingers. I had to hold it with 2 hands and retract foreskin.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mid-shaft and retract every time

Same

also
slit aimed in Milk Container (empty?), learnt in Caravan on Island
empty all in am, save on Water flushing every time you use that bowl ha
(imagine the amount of Water saved globally, if that was made LAW hah)
simply called 'piss in a bottle'

D

deleted23084

A) cut
B) thumb behind the top of the head, index finger underneath
C) thinking about it, I do the opposite to uncut men. I push the skin I have left forward when I piss, so the ridge of the head isn't fully bare. Don't know why, just habit I guess.

I remember as a teenager seeing a guy who would probably have been the age I am now, standing at a urinal pissing. He was circumcised too and instead of holding his shaft, he pinched the little collar of leftover skin between his thumb and index finger, just to the side of his dick. It was really hot to watch because it left his head fully bare and free. Sometimes when I think of that guy I do the same, just to relive that erotic memory.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cut.
Right thumb on top at base, middle finger underneath at base, forefinger underneath at midshaft.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut, but permanently retracted. Usually just let it hang, but if support is needed to get it clear of clothing, then three fingers underneath, index just under head, the next two aklong the shaft, and thumb on top just behind the glans.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't do anything except let it hang over my really large balls. If I touch it it tends to have a mind of its own and I miss the urinal :frown1: