Where do you hold your dick when you pee?

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think most guys in the U.S. do something like LargeSide. In the Peace Corps in Colombia in 1960s and leaving a bull fight ring I saw dozens of Colombians peeing on walls. (Seems to be done a lot there.) They all did a sort of overhand hold as opposed to the underhand hold I'd always seen. Put that on your travel site.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a) uncut
b)I just place a couple fingers on the top it keep it pointing down over my balls instead of outwards on top of them.
c)the foreskin doesnt cover the head completely so its never a problem

ALso, guys who just let it hang down and point at the urnail/toilet, how long soft are you?
I wish I could do this and was wondering how much bigger I'd need to be

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey guys, I've noticed some guys doing this differently so I was wondering a) are you cut or uncut, b) where on your penis (on your head, behind your head, mid shaft or base) do you hold when you pee, and c) if uncut do you retract your foreskin to pee?

i dont hold it. its not like it whips around like an unmanned fire hose on full blast.
i retract my foreskin only if it needs retracting to expose the slit. (like if foreskin swollen after extended periods of sexual activity)

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut, retract the foreskin, if I hold it it is usually midshaft, but I often do not hold it

shamelessly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a) i'm uncut
b) i hold it over the corona area
c) i have to skin it at least a third of the way back in order to piss accurately. if i'm outdoors or in the shower i just let it go w/o retracting

D

deleted1124838

Cut here. Firstly pull it well out. Then hold with right had fingers on the underside and just behind the head. Give it a good shake to get rid of the drips at the end.

Noticed that cut guys shake where as uncut guys seem to slide at the end....

bigtimuk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Uncut. Thumb on top of glans and 3 fingers below, then slide back just far enough to roll the foreskin back to expose the urethra and tip of my bell end. The leaves my thumb and first finger just on the base of the glans.

Then a nice gentle full length milking action for 3 or 4 long strokes to clear the dregs and return the foreskin to it's place.

Reactions: kutjebef

Restored, I pull back slightly to not make a mess. Hold or not - spur of the moment decision.