Where do you hold your dick when you pee?

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Uncut
Just behind the head
Usually retracted all the way, but not always.

Recently I've started gently squeezing the head of my cock on the vertical axis while pissing. Sometimes the shape of my urethra makes urine come out in a way that can be difficult to aim with accuracy. I've found that squeezing in this way can make the stream a little easier to control.

hoodedcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not circumcised and a retract the skin to expose the entire head when peeing. My fly held open with my left and my right hand directing the stream; thumb on top and fingers underneath about midshaft. If i just let it hang, I'd just piss on the floor. This also helps the shake after.

A) Uncut
B) Mid-Shaft
C) No I don’t retract

Also sometimes I’ll let my dick hang while taking a piss and not hold it

Ned B76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like some others here, I pull down my zip with my right hand, fish out my dick and in the same motion pull my foreskin back.
So while I'm peeing I'm holding myself just below the head, with my left hand holding my fly open -
I never thought too much about it and assumed that everyone does it mostly the same way -
but I guess we are all individuals.

Reactions: Adrian69702006

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys, I've noticed some guys doing this differently so I was wondering a) are you cut or uncut, b) where on your penis (on your head, behind your head, mid shaft or base) do you hold when you pee, and c) if uncut do you retract your foreskin to pee?
I always retract my foreskin, and slide my skin tightly back about an inch past my glans. On occasion if I'm not firmly holding my foreskin back, I spray all over the place, and I hate having to clean up the mess:(.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think I just grab the base and hold it that way. As regards clothing I unzip my trousers and release my cock by pulling the crotch fabric of whatever undies I'm wearing to the right. Practically all of my undies - at least the ones I use regularly - are intentionally flyless as the fly is always in the wrong place and serves little useful purpose - especially if I'm desperate and in a hurry. I always have a wee in the shower though and earlier this evening whilst showering I glanced down and noticed that I was weeing at rather an angle.

D

deleted645791

I pull my shorts down the front with one hand, haul my dick and balls out over the waistband then piss without holding it. If needed, I aim the downward stream by sticking my hips out to position it over the bowl, ensuring I stay away from the splash-zone. If the urinal is too high up, or if I'm intentionally trying to piss on something, like a smoldering campfire, I'll hold it near the base and aim it like a big soft hose, away from my body. This is the best way to show off and intimidate someone at the urinal, but it's been a long time since I've felt the need to do that.