Where do you hold your dick when you pee?

George1848

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
IMG_20190112_214227375.jpg
I am circumcised, and I generally open my belt and jeans, flop my balls and dick over the waist band of my boxer brief (Trunk cut). I hold it with either hand thumb on top, but often just when I start and end, the rest of the time I am on my phone taking dic pics (only of mine)

Hey guys, I've noticed some guys doing this differently so I was wondering a) are you cut or uncut, b) where on your penis (on your head, behind your head, mid shaft or base) do you hold when you pee, and c) if uncut do you retract your foreskin to pee?

a) cut
b) usually just hang out my fly or over waistband at urinals. I usually hold midshaft if worried about aiming or to prevent spraying my piss everywhere.
c) n/a

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm cut. If I hold it, it's usually between mid-shaft and the base. Wouldn't want my hand to block the view. ;)
Same! When I wake up at night to pee, (I sleep naked) I will just stand there and let it flow on it's own. If I am in jeans or have on tight boxer briefs, I tend to hold it the way you described.

Reactions: nicnic
D

deleted300444

A. Cut
B. Right thumb is often positioned on top base, two fingers hooked around / underneath scrotum , AIM.
C. Often, no hands

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a: Cut
b: 1. Aiming in the toilet: Just behind the head with my index finger and middle finger from both hands. Easy to stay on target.
2. Using a urinal: Most of the time, I hold my clothes back, and don't need to hold my dick. The exception is low urinals.
c: Does not apply (cut).

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh so many years ago, I was in the Peace Corps in Colombia. Just walking down the street one might see a guy peeing in the street. Strangest thing. They all would do this (to me) weird thing where they held their dick backhanded -- let's say for a right hander -- with their right wrist facing their chin and the fingers under the dick and pointed to the right. I guess that was supposed to hide the object from the view of leftists. As I say, this was in the last century.

Reactions: nicnic