Where do you hold your dick when you pee?

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: diver6

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you can see what mine looks like if you go up to post #73 in this thread
I saw it. Or didn’t see it rather. I’m confused as to how you would aim that little thing. Do you have to get a little boner so you can grip it?

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw it. Or didn’t see it rather. I’m confused as to how you would aim that little thing. Do you have to get a little boner so you can grip it?
No — there’s no aiming — it just points out, so it’s perfect for a urinal. Sitting on a toilet is a challenge because it points out and the pee would go over the edge of the bowl, so I need to lean forward and push it down with my hand as best as possible.

Reactions: lttle1 and diver6

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No — there’s no aiming — it just points out, so it’s perfect for a urinal. Sitting on a toilet is a challenge because it points out and the pee would go over the edge of the bowl, so I need to lean forward and push it down with my hand as best as possible.
I cannot even comprehend that. My dick was never that small in all my life. When I piss, I unzip and whip it out then it hangs down over the toilet or urinal.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot even comprehend that. My dick was never that small in all my life. When I piss, I unzip and whip it out then it hangs down over the toilet or urinal.
Not all of us are that lucky I guess! Lol.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Actually, I have to stretch it first to get it half hard (around 3 too 3-1/2) and then hold it to point it down. If I didn't lengthen it a bit longer I would probably be pissing my pants.
Sounds like we have twin dicks, 4.5 x 4.5, except I'm cut. Have to go through the exact same maneuver to pee.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a nice hang over my balls, so I seldom hold it. I do however, have to make sure it is pointed straight down. One time, after waking up from a naked sleep, I walked into the en-suite, key the light off and started pissing and even half asleep I realized I was not hearing anything hit the bowl. I checked and sure enough, my dick was resting on my balls at an angle and I had pissed on a wall. Lots of clean up and I had to turn on the light and get fully awake. Major lesson learned!!

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a nice hang over my balls, so I seldom hold it. I do however, have to make sure it is pointed straight down. One time, after waking up from a naked sleep, I walked into the en-suite, key the light off and started pissing and even half asleep I realized I was not hearing anything hit the bowl. I checked and sure enough, my dick was resting on my balls at an angle and I had pissed on a wall. Lots of clean up and I had to turn on the light and get fully awake. Major lesson learned!!
That's why it's better to sit, in the middle of the night.

Reactions: diver6 and ohiorod

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's why it's better to sit, in the middle of the night.
I agree; in fact I commented the same in a different thread not that long ago. When one of the two eyes seems glued shut, I realize that I should not be trusted to aim properly .