• In their mouth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Perhaps it's just my personal preference, but when I am having sex with either a woman or topping a man, I almost always prefer to pump my cock into them through my orgasm. In certain situations like I am fucking a girl without a condom and she isn't taking birth control, I will pull out and finish off on their stomach or tits for precautionary reasons. Other than that I don't feel nearly as satisfied when I thrust my cock in and out of someone's hole right up to the point of orgasm, and then withdraw and stroke my dick by hand until I cum. Personally I would much rather fuck someone with a condom on so I can finish off inside them than without a condom, and have to withdraw my penis and interrupt my stimulation, then masturbate myself to climax and blow my cum outside their orifice. I was recently with a guy that I fucked with a condom and when I was approaching orgasm, I told him I was close to cumming to be polite and he asked me to pull out, pull off the condom, and shoot on his face. As kinky as this was, it wasn't nearly as pleasurable as continuing to thrust my dick into him through my orgasm. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Attachments

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love pumping my cock juices deep inside my women’s pussy while sucking on her nipples. It doesn’t get any better than that! A pussy was made to fill with my cock and cum. My woman prefers that I fill her pussy with my cum and my cock deep inside her. usually gives her at least three to four orgasms which she loves with my cock deep inside her pussy.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Prefer to cum inside. With my wife-inside. When I’m with a guy - doesn’t matter, face, my abs, his abs, mouth, ass, back. I’m getting off - that’s the important thing.