Where do you like to cum on your partner?

Najedur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where is your favorite place to cum on your partner. I love it when I get a nice hot load on my ass or my crotch. But I don't really like it on my face. I have had guys really insist on cumming on my face and I let them, but I like the feel of it hitting my ass.

one2spy

1st Like
Media
I love cum all over my face and chest. i like to rub it in . The more cum the better, I really like it for multiple people to shoot on me....

YASHOE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All over her big tits and rub it in with my cock and slap my hard cock against her tits

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never left a reply on the other thread, but I like to cum on the ass, of course anywhere will do, but I do avoid anyones hair because that stuff is like glue when it dries.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got to be on the boobies :p Or the face, or the mouth. In the pussy rocks but without a girlfriend its kind of out of the question :p Poor Matt! I'm up for offers by the way girls ;) Haha.

Depends where the girl wants it really, I'm happy as long as I cum :D

campbell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing better than cumming in my wifes vagina; although I have once cum in a girls mouth and it was quite awesome I must say, but the pussy is the best and like to remain inside for a little while afterwards.

subi_sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Inside me is always good, or in my mouth but not on my face - I just don't like that for some reason. Sometimes for a change I like it when a guy pulls out just as he is about to cum and cums on my boobs or on my back if he is behind me. That is just sexy!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never cum on my girlfriend she swallows every drop.............:smile: :cool: She must have the man milk every day or she gets cranky....... Like a baby with a big bottle

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always pull out and usually shoot on the chest or back/ass, depending on the position we're in when we're going. sometimes i can shoot it nice and far and reach up to her face or something. and occasionally i'm just given permission to cum in her face, haah.

mouth is always fun, too, of course