Where do you like to show it off

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Living in Colorado we have tons of natural hot springs in our state. Most of them have seperate steam baths and caves for men and women, I do love a good show off session at the steam caves wondering what your favorite place to show off or checkin out the swingin dicks is. Please lets not list things like the "gym" cuz dont we all. I mean the places you go just to be noticed

c8inch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by UgotMales@Feb 14 2005, 05:20 AM
They are the frist place I learned to show off and that I had one to show off
[post=282821]Quoted post[/post]​

I go to a nudist club near by. There are always willing lookers there. Including the staff. love to give tham a show

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to be satisfied with the local YMCA, but can't complain too much, since I'm not the only one who enjoys it. I've had too many exciting encounters to mention in the dressing rooms and wet areas. Have any others found pleasure at their gym?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well whenever I'm with my gf I sometimes take her hand and rub it against my crotch to let her know, then just sit somewhere in full view of everyone with a big bulge in my jeans. Also I show my gf pics on MSN :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 15 2005, 09:00 AM
I've been wanting to go to a naturists resort for a long time. I want a nice all over tan.
[post=283288]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh, there are some nude beaches. Some of them tend to be a little sleazy, though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 15 2005, 08:49 PM
Well whenever I'm with my gf I sometimes take her hand and rub it against my crotch to let her know, then just sit somewhere in full view of everyone with a big bulge in my jeans. Also I show my gf pics on MSN :D
[post=283332]Quoted post[/post]​

And where is this you sit, Knight? How do you expect me to see that bulge if you don't advertise better?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only tend to "show off" a bit around the pool during morning swim practice. Even then I don't strut around with my groin on parade but I sure don't hide either.

SG

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
I just like to head to the mall, wear a pair of moderately tight sweats or (in summer) a pair of basketball shorts - no underwear in either case, and just walk around and check things out. I find that I usually get more than my share of stares and you find a few other guys doing the same thing if you go often enough.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have skinny dipped a couple of times with friends...
and let my big balls hang down in the locker room, of course,
but other than that,
i'm pretty much only nude in my own home. :(

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well I usually sit anywhere there's a bench, in shopping centres/malls or at the train station etc. Its pretty funny, my gf covers it up when girls walk past though hehe.

clownboots19: Definitely in the gym locker room while changing and walking around, and in the gym showers.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, clownboots19. The local YMCA is the ideal place to parade from my locker to the wet area -- showers, sauna, steam room, and whirl pool. I'm happy to say I'm not the only one with this mind set! :p

Dan: I always like to show off on the beach, either wearing bikini style swimwear or more recently at a wonderful nudist beach I found.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can definitely see why, big Dan. Your avatar is spectacular in its genital presentation and I can only imagine how it looks as you give it movement as you walk. :rolleyes:

gamma_phi:
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 15 2005, 03:49 PM
[post=283332]Quoted post[/post]​

I do the same thing Knight! Then I get a little chicken (self conscious) and i'll either reposition myself or something. But in full view gets a little fun sometimes.