Where do you like to show it off

hungthk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I'm in the mood I wear my trackies out and about. Get some great stares as it swings about

clownboots19: Glad to see I am not the only with this mindset also, RoysToy! I love showing off my freakish 7 inch limp penis and watching the reactions on the faces of young and old alike (I am 19) while it swings to and fro.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, hell, with another two inches added to my limp penis, I can just imagine the pleasure I would get showing it to interested on-lookers. Now, that would be icing on the cake after the grueling work-out did its testosterone stimulation on most of the guys.

Glad to see I am not the only with this mindset also, RoysToy! I love showing off my freakish 7 inch limp penis and watching the reactions on the faces of young and old alike (I am 19) while it swings to and fro.
[post=285884]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im suprised no one took my favorite. I live in a larger city in a downtown appartment, and I love coming home from work, stripping my clothes off, and mobbing all over my place (including my balcony) swinging to and fro. Did the same in the house that I shared with my friends in college, they knew, and after a while so did the neighbors. Living close to campus, I would notice the same girls (and guys) walking around my place at times when I would typically be naked. Who doesn't enjoy being a "destination"? Loved it!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I like to go to the gym and swim in the morning and then get out of the pool in my tinyist hom bikini and go shower and make my cock come out hard of the tiny bikini and put on a show for the guys checking me out in the shower I tease alittle bit and then pull down the bikini all the way and stroke my nine hard uncut inches...at my local YMCA and in the summer its at the beach in Newport RI the have a gang shower there and I love to show off!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Latinoboy9 -- you're obviously an exhibitionist who's worked up my curiosity. What a pleasure it would be to be a member of your local YMCA and get a daily view of your shower presentations. :wow: :9 :evilgrin: :yourock:

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to show mine off anywhere I can... heck, if someone walked up to me and said, "..Man, looks like you've got a big dick, can I see it?" I'd whip it right on out there! :)

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy showing off my penis and I wish I could do it more often. whenever I go to the gym I walk around the changing area/locker room naked and let my penis flop from side to side (I am 9" flaccid). I like to take my time showering so the other guys can check it out. I remember I used to go to the ymca, and they had communal showers and locker rooms if you felt comfortable. anyways, I was always naked in the changing room and I caught all of the women staring at my package with a lot of smiles. I got a lot of compliments about my penis, so that increased my confidence, because prior to that I never thought about it. i've noticed that most of the guys I shower with and change around are all well hung flaccid, but i'm sure they look nice erect. to me, I just like the feeling of my penis dangling there freely as I walk around, it's fun to show it off.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This, to me, is one of the best threads on LPSG. So many of you guys are hot as hell anyway and hearing how you love showing your cocks makes me wanna strip off, walk around naked and show my hardon. It's so fucking hot for guys to like looking at my dick and begin getting a rise from seeing it. Soon hands go down for some fluffing, since all of us want to be as big as possible for the show.

Seeing clownboots19's frealish 7 inch flaccid swinging to and fro, along with Latinoboy9 stripping off his tiny wet bikinis and beginning the stroke on his long cock have me, East, c.dub, hungthck, and gamma_phi all watching and hungcuriousnc whipping out his hard cock to join the naked bunch of cock showers.

ravenously: I like to go commando w/ a pair of dockers pants, and go to a strip club. To see the look on the girls face when she gives me a lap dance and realizes that she's on a man who really packing, Priceless :evilgrin:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ravenously@Apr 1 2005, 09:04 PM
I like to go commando w/ a pair of dockers pants, and go to a strip club. To see the look on the girls face when she gives me a lap dance and realizes that she's on a man who really packing, Priceless :evilgrin:
[post=295940]Quoted post[/post]​
Now, that's a scene that would be worth paying for, ravenously. All kinds of thoughts flash through my mind with you stretched back in your bulging docker pants as she rubs her hot vagina up and down pressing on your 'lap'. You're need to report back to us stay-at-homes who are so sexually deprived. :eyes:

:party: Welcome to the party, hungcuriousnc, whipping out your thick one would pump lots of life in the festivities.

HillcrestSwim:
Originally posted by Dan@Feb 22 2005, 08:57 PM
I always like to show off on the beach, either wearing bikini style swimwear or more recently at a wonderful nudist beach I found.
[post=285627]Quoted post[/post]​

Definately the Beach!

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Just found a new place to see and be seen now that spring has come to the snow belt.

A local book store (not one of the chains) has opend a coffee shop (not a chain either) on their ground floor right on the corner of a busy sidewalk. The place has floor to ceiling windows with those little shelves to set your drink on and stools lining the windows. As you guys know nothing shows your basket as well as perching on a stool with you knees spread apart, so I just set there sipping my coffee and flipping through a magazine while facing the passersby. Got quite a few glances from men and women. For a change I can turn around and face the interior but the place is so small my knees, practically, brush against some other patrons head.

Extra Bonus Feature- windows also face street car stop for university line, so hundreds of students mill around on platform waiting for their transfer. Should be quite a sight as soon as weather warms up and guys change to lighter clothing.