Where do you measure from?

Wer24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just a strange question, I measurse from the side/bottom and imlike 9 inches+ if I measure from the top im like 8 whats the proper measure technique? I always assumed bottom?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have arguably one of the longer cocks on this site certainly in the range of 8 to 8.5 without a measuring stick. Put a ruler on top to your pubic bone and you might stretch it to a 9.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always measure on the TOP OF THE SHAFT for length...
There are two ways to measure....
For Erect Length:
1) BPEL..bone Pressed Erect Length...(hard pressed against the pubic bone) with
a hard ruler (not cloth) from the base of the shaft against the pubic bone to the
end of the glans meatus. If you have a thick fat pad, then you may have to push
it in to get to the bone.
2) EL...non-BP.or non-bone Pressed Erect Length...from the base of the shaft (not pressed to the bone) to the end of the glans meatus.

For EG or Erect Girth:
Use a cloth measuring tape and wrap around the largest shaft area. Some people measure in 3 places...base of the shaft, mid-shaft, and under the glans. There is
a 4th measurement...the glans or head. Wrap the cloth tape around the widest
part for an EGG or Erect Glans Girth.

Of course, there are also the measurements for Flacid Length (FL) and Flacid Girth (FG).

Of course with what I can see of your gallery, you have no need
to measure....no matter what...it is BIG

Last edited:

Wer24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
On my pubic bone lol you mean if I press it agaist my balls? it can get almost to 10, all I have is a very sharp metal ruler not gonna do that. I wish I had one of the thickest cocks on this site too : < but you can't have it all.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I asked a question similar to this on another thread....

When I use a larger metal tape measure, it won't contour to the curves of my penis, so I'll measure from the side like so...

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphot.../ppuser/188153

As you can see I come with about 7.25 inches.

Recently I've been using a smaller tape measure I've found that will contour to the curves of my penis, so I'll measure from the top. Now my question is are you supposed to let it follow the entire length of the shaft all the way down the head as well, from a standing position holding the penis straight out? I've noticed when I do this, I'll come up with a larger size than when I do the side measure. I'll get 7.5 inches when doing this, and when really turned on and about to cum I'll be pushing 8". I know it doesn't really matter and it's all in how I use it, I'm just curious how I rate.

I just ask because I've seen a few others on here who seem to measure this way by letting the tape hang down past the head and counting the number at the tip. But when I hold the tape out straight out past the head, the measurement I get is more around 7". The difference between 7" and 8" is pretty great. I wish I could take pics of what I'm talking about, but it never seems to come out legible enough.

So what is it guys? :smile:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On my pubic bone lol you mean if I press it agaist my balls? it can get almost to 10, all I have is a very sharp metal ruler not gonna do that. I wish I had one of the thickest cocks on this site too : < but you can't have it all.

Put your fingers on the TOP OF YOUR SHAFT, at the point where the shaft exits your body.
Press in and what you fee will be the PUBIC BONE. You always measure on TOP of the
shaft from that point...either pressed in for BPEL...or a lose measurement for EL.

A metal ruler will do just fine, although a wooden or plastic ruler would be better....like a
$.79 school ru
ler available in the school supplies area of a drug store or office supply store.
I just bought one at Staples for $.79 the other day.

As I said before...measured or not...you will still be BIG, LONG and FAT!
:biggrin:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Methinks you have a solid 5 of circumference. midshaft might be 5.25.
but the length is awesome.
your gf must go crazy when she feels that thing