Where do you place the penis?

Wanttogrowbigger

Just Browsing
Media
If you think your penis will grow by hanging down, you are wrong.
How much your penis shrinks and how much it grows by erection depends on your genetical situation ant the climate of course.
Is this what you wanted to know?

Im not really think it´s going to grow,even if i want it to do, just that it feels better when it is exteded.

Wanttogrowbigger

Just Browsing
Media

O410E

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I do with my cock so that it won't get in the way is bend it down between my legs and stick it up my arse, this solves the problem of where to put it and also makes the day go faster.

SEANekkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My cock tends to hang to the left but I've found that if I tuck it to the right it shows a bigger bulge for some reason. So that's what I do.

Doesn't work so much in baggy cargos or speedos but it does work well in jeans or spandex or other tight material.

acam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The problem is that when it points down it can't get erect without tearing the cloth or sgnificant adjustment. The only way to avoid the problem is to wear it UP in the first place. Of course if you are liable to go completely flaccid and fall down again there is no solution. But if, like me when I was young, you never get completely flaccid but stay full enough for form-fitting briefs or jockstrap to hold it upthen all is well. Even fifty years ago there were Eminence briefs which would hold it vertical so that it could expand to full erection without any problem.

Of course the 'half-hard' feeling all the time wasn't totally unpleasant.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okey my bad. I try to tell all you guys in another way.

1. I wear boxers. what direction is the best to point the penis at, up, down or at any side?

2. Do u guys change direction in different situations, like running, at the gym, sitting down or walking?

a. In the sleep, do you sleep on your back, stomach or at any side?
b. what direction does your dick point at when you sleep?(or maby the start position before you fall asleep)

I hope this make things easier!

this is the FUNNIEST thing i've read here! do you even actually have your own cock? no way this poster is even a dude. wtf???

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I take it off and put it in a carved, custome-made ivory box, with two clamps that keep it stretched, then put the box in my hip pocket ... works like a charm