Where do you prefere it?

josh: Where do you females prefere cock? In the ass, mouth or pussy? I would of thought it would be pussy, but im not a women so thats why im askin! thanks alot.

Tender: well i strike out #3. :p
other than that, it doesnt matter as long as its with ME!!
;)
Tender

Dr.Ralph: My lady loves to get it in her mouth and pussy - but she got a small mouth and have trouble taking my dick all the way in as my dick gets wider down towards the mid shaft (6,75" mid shaft girth)

But she can handle the first 4" of lenght until I get too thick towards the mid shaft - and this I love really much ;D

She can take all of my 9,75" lenght in her pussy (almost) but my girth of 6,75" is beginning to trouble her, so I use a lot of oil and creme stuff to slide it in with more ease.

She stills wnat me to continue my PE program until I reach my end goal of 11" erect lenght and 7,5" erect girth - this size will give her trouble, but she is soo turned on by the idea of my giant size, that she really helps me weith my PE program.
She helps me with manual stretching routines, when we shower together (almost every day) and really streches my penis to new large lenghts :-*

josh: lol, i bet she does!

im suprised know1 put the ass - but im not a women, so i supppose i wouldnt know!

bubbles: personally i like the ass . he can get more in and with ALOT of lube he is able to thrust in good not like the virgina it hurts to have your cervix slamed into

zaneblue: Well it hurts some women to have a cervix slammed into. Others enjoy it. *cough*