Where do you wear you penis ring at base of cock or around balls?

Nak Ed

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use a silicone ring around my shaft and balls, but can only wear it for a few hours the silicone ring feels as if it is burning the area, so off it comes.
That happens to me every once in a while regardless if it is silicone, neoprene(one of my favorites) or metal

Sometimes I think it is just my ball sack getting squished

Reactions: Summershorts

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mix mine up. I'll sport the bull sleeve daily at work and gym. The silicone single rings vary. Sometimes balls and cock, cock and other times one on my shaft and another on my balls. But I feel i can last longer when it's around my cock and balls.
GOPR1497_1497647217680_high-01.jpeg
GOPR1497_1497647217680_high-01.jpeg

Attachments

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear my stretchable cock ring around my balls when I fuck and it has always worked rather well for me. I was wondering where you guys wear your cock ring, at the base of your cock or around your balls and why? I have seen some guys in the photos on this site that wear there cock ring at the base of the cock. Does that work well? Does is do as good of a job of enlarging or enhancing your cock for fucking as it does when you place the cock ring around your balls? I would appreciate your opinion on this as I have never tried putting my cock ring at the base of my penis. Also, I would like to purchase a metal cock ring but i'm not sure how purchase my size. As I stated earlier the cock ring I use now is a stretchable cock ring and is easy to put on. How difficult is the metal cock ring to put around your balls? Thank you in advance for your feedback. I love to fuck with a cock ring around my balls. It enhances your package and sure does enhance the fucking experience.
I wear rather tight, stretchy cockrings at the base. After I get hard, I always push my "bone" out through the ring, otherwise it sits halfway down my cock. They do make a thicker, more veiny cock. I have bigger rings for around cock & balls.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear a stretchy cock ring around my cock and balls each time i fuck my wife. Love the way a cock ring makes your cock feel. Makes it harder and makes orgasm to wow for!!!

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear a metal horseshoe ring by Hardwear, this goes around my cock and balls. The horseshoe ring is slightly flexible and can be removed easily by taking off the clip. It helps in keeping harder for longer and improves the look with tight underwear.

I have one, but don't tend to use that much as unless a semi it's too loose, hard then can be too tight quite quickly and trapping my scrotum in the clip is very painful

D

deleted973884

I wear them off and on. This pic is the heavy one. When I'm soft freeballin like this I like the weight pulling on my nuts and it pushes everything out and up front. When I'm hard I get veiny and my head gets really swollen. When fucking I get real sensitive and feel everything and my wife loves the ring hitting her clit. Metal is my favorite but size it right! They are not forgiving!

Attachments