Where does everyone buy their underwear?

Charles88: Hello...
Where does everyone buy their underwear? What kind and what brand do you wear? And does it suit your size issues?

ross: I wear Jockey's with the pouch front. They keep everything in place. I buy mine at Macy's or Bloomingdales. They come in white and colors. Very comfy and the pouch offers easy access when nature calls ;)

prepstudinsc: I wear boxers and I buy many different brands. My favorite are Brooks Brothers, which I buy at a Brooks Bros. store, but I also wear Polo, Tommy, Nautica, Kenneth Cole, which I get at the local department store, and also Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy, which I buy at their respective stores.

Jimbo: I like the boxer-briefs. Regular boxers allow too much shifting and as a result I find myself having to "adjust" before I sit down and ordinary briefs are just too confining. The boxer briefs allow me to hang down the leg (7" softie, fairly large balls) with some sense of support to keep things in place. Joe Boxers work fine for me and you can get them in most store's men's depts.

jackinman: Ok I'll be EL Cheapo here, I wear Hanes and I buy them at K-Mart. :D    

Hey they were good enough for Michael Jordan!!!!!  

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, I'm with you on that one! I usually go to the local discount store to pick up boxers, socks, t-shirts and all that stuff. I don't think it would matter too much if I wore Joe Boxers or Joe Blow; I'm still the same size and unless I get a good pair of boxer briefs designed for "ultra support," I'm going to hang low and free in whatever I wear, right?

[Please note: All efforts will be taken to dodge consumeristic replies following my post. Yeah, "you get what you pay for," that's plenty true, but I'm still the broke graduate student, m'kay?]

prepky: well for the most part I wear boxers, polo and izod, seem to do the trick..it helps that they have the little split at the leg, which helps to keep everything from getting all twisted up in there, If i do wear briefs I have found that CK offers a larger pouch on their hip brief, and 2xist has a good size pouch as well...except for their sport brief (OUCH, no room at all, was spilling out everywhere....)

thefrench_h: I love the H&M lycra ones, not epxensive but what a comfort...

mjd: i like HOM's alot, though not the sports range, far too clingy. their boxer briefs are pretty good, nicely shaped.

gigantikok: usually Wal-Mart for my undie shopping needs. Not like you have to spend $100 to get authentic Calvin Klein underwear, that's kinda silly IMO.

7x6andchg: And if you do want CK or 2xist or whatever - go to Marshalls, or Ross, or TJ Maxx...they usually have some stock of them as "seconds" - and the ones I have purchased have NOTHING wrong with them.

7x6&C

wranglersRbad: As strange as this will sound, I think many people with underwear problems should take heed. When limp, I am between 10&1/2 and 11&1/2 inches long (depending on the weather) and about 9 to 9&1/2 inches around. Because of this I have searched far and wide for something to keep my "stuff"in. I wear womens work out pants. I get them at Target and they are made of part lycra and part spandex. These are the reasons. I don't fit in briefs. In boxers I fall out the bottom. Boxer briefs are ok but when I sweat the leg holes open up and I fall out. And spandex alone does not absorb sweat. So there ya go, I said it. IWEAR WOMENS UNDERWEAR. :D

jackinman: That's ok wrangler, I'm sure there might be other guys that wear them too but haven't admitted it yet. For the record no I do not wear them.

I'm intrigued with your name, are you referring to wrangler jeans? I haven't worn wranglers since the 1970's.

7x6andchg: Jackinman-

Hence, that's why they're BAD... :D They're about 20 years out of date.

I think Wrangler still has a pretty big market in the "cowboy" parts of this country, though, if I'm not mistaken.

7x6&C

gigantikok: [quote author=wranglersRbad link=board=clothing;num=1059359947;start=0#13 date=08/02/03 at 03:41:46]As strange as this will sound, I think many people with underwear problems should take heed. When limp, I am  between 10&1/2  and 11&1/2 inches long (depending on the weather) and about 9 to 9&1/2 inches around.  Because of this I have searched far and wide for something to keep my "stuff"in.  I wear womens work out pants.  I get them at Target and they are made of part lycra and part spandex.  These are the reasons.  I don't fit in briefs.  In boxers I fall out the bottom.  Boxer briefs are ok but when I sweat the leg holes open up and I fall out.  And spandex alone does not absorb sweat.  So there ya go, I said it. IWEAR WOMENS UNDERWEAR. :D[/quote]

Hey man, no big deal... ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I wear bicycle shorts sometimes, but in all reality i am interested in trying these women's work out pants. Hehe, thanks for pointing me in that direction ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=wranglersRbad link=board=clothing;num=1059359947;start=0#13 date=08/02/03 at 03:41:46] IWEAR WOMENS UNDERWEAR. [/quote]

I know quite a few men who wear women's underwear ... though probably for a different reason!

ThighSlapper: Just a regular place like or K-Mart. I don't really do anything special or make extra accomodations.

But I WOULD like to find places that sell the squarecuts or similar shorts with a front 'pocket' or 'slot' that let's it show through.
Anybody know any places?

SRV524: YEAH JACKIN! POOR PEOPLE UNITE! lol...
I'm poor but my family isnt, gimme a break. I usually go to like.....K-Mart, the Dollar Store, etc.....but for boxers I go to kmart for different designs. I've always worn tighty whities, and they go well with me bc I jsut didn't like having to be too "free", also since I was VERY active as a kid (ADHD), but......yeah. I wear like fruit of the loom for unies, and boxers are uhhh...it's like, something designs or somethin.....somethin.....who knows. The undies get too tight sorta, but it's ok. I haven't bought new undies in like a yr or so.....well, undies, not boxers.