Where does everyone buy their underwear?

jackinman: [quote author=SRV524 link=board=clothing;num=1059359947;start=0#19 date=08/03/03 at 22:51:02]YEAH JACKIN! POOR PEOPLE UNITE! lol...
I'm poor but my family isnt, gimme a break. I usually go to like.....K-Mart, the Dollar Store, etc.....but for boxers I go to kmart for different designs. [/quote]

:D How you doing SRV, that's right man, I don't go out and spend alot money on UNDERWEAR. I buy whatever is on sale that week, take them home, take a shower, put them on, fart them up real good and throw them in the washing machine. I'm from the old school, underwear is supposted to be worn under your pants. I'm not into this undies fashion crap. Like Dee mention earlier, it doesn't matter to me what underwear I'm wearing nor do I really care what everyone else is wearing.
But that's just me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Charles88: I myself wear boxers, but I am looking to buy some boxer-briefs because I am a runner and need some support. I was just curious if Calvin Klein gave support, especially for us larger clients. If you know of a brand that gives more room and support, then I would love to know.

SimplyHung: I just buy packs of Hanes boxer shorts at Wal-Mart. If the crotchline on it happens to be too high for me, my piece just finds it's way slightly to the side and down the leghole.

wesbjack: Not yet mentioned here yet--surprisingly, since they advertise here--is International Male, doing business as undergear.com.
Have worn their contour model for couple of decades, and will not wear anything else (and have tried a few).
Great pouch, very comfortable. Also the best looking male models in the business, they used to print a seasonal catalog and had a couple retail stores. The latter are gone, not sure about the former.

dable_wi: In the past, I had a job that required me to travel to Canada. In the major cities, there is a chain called, "The Real Canadian Superstore." When one particular trip extended longer than I expeccted, I picked up some underwear called "Sportsman." They are very comfortable with a large, stretchy (lycra, I think) pouch.

I mentioned them to a very well-endowed friend who asked me to pick some up for him. He, too, became a believer.

Unfortunately, my current job doesn't require that I go to Canada and I am down to my last pair. I haven't found Sportsman underwear in the US. Has anyone?

prepky: dable..have you tried looking on line for them, maybe you can order them that way?

Charles88: I have just bought several pairs of different brands. I bought Calvin Klein boxer breifs with the button-fly, Polo Sport Boxer Briefs, and 2xist boxer briefs. I find that they work pretty well when I am soft, but when I get hard is when is becomes slightly dicey. Though I bought some pairs with the button-fly front, I don't use them, nor the regular fly on briefs. I prefer just to unbuckle my belt, undo my pants and just pull my cock over my underwear. I find it much easier and every now and then I get the gazer when I use public toilets.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I buy them at JC Penney ... Once I had to stay at a buddy's apartment and I got LIFE bikini undies at WalMart ... they were cheap! I guess I bought bikini briefs to show off ...

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well i go without most of the time, but i do have a nice selection for best, and i have some expensive one's and some cheap one's. all depends on where i am going. i buy them from hammonds-debinhams and ebay.
ebay have a better selection.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I buy them at JC Penney.
Thanks for the blast from the past, Free2Jump4U!

I've never gone to JC Penny for underwear. I'll have to browse their selection.

Usually, I'll go to a department store to buy underwear. I've bought some on line, but prefer to go to a store.

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TK Maxx (TJ Maxx in England)
House of Fraser (UK Department store)
Debenhams (UK Department store)
M&S
mensunderwearstore.com (like my boxer bucks and their delivery to the UK is very reasonable)

Mainly boxer briefs/trunks and ocassionally briefs :)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can buy the Jockey Elance bikini briefs that I wear just about anywhere that sells good underwear. They are excellent briefs that will hold your package with amazing support. They really keep your balls from sticking to your thighs in the Spring and Summer and if you are in a social situation where you don't wanna attract attention. They round and flatten your bulge quite nicely, they are the best briefs on the planet... and they have NO seam down the center to give your cock that bi-sected look like a worm getting ready to be cut open for biology class.