Where does everyone buy their underwear?

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i buy might at the department store over here, or online at Skiviez or Mens Underwear Store. i usually get the Calvins and the 2xists, just the trunks or briefs.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wear underwear all the time, but when I buy boxers I have ordered custom made online at CityBoxers.com...the ones made from dress shirt material are great and they will make them to your exact size and the length leg you want and fly opening too. I go for the longer jammer length legs. also buy big baggier Abercrombie & Fitch boxers..again..nice long legs and big fly openings are a must.

for undershirts--or I think you call them vests in Brit speak...I get Kohls private label here. only wear athletic shirt type and Kohls brand have really really deep armhole and are long enough to stay tucked in. I like the deep arm holes that reach almost halfway down your sides..real comfortable

for jocks I usually get Duke brand at Internationaljock...but will but others I see.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get mine at thrift shops, consignment stores, Goodwill, Salvation Army, anywhere that fine vintage used underwear is sold.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IF and when I wear underwear...I usually do the TJMaxx, Macy's run...but for cool briefs that have room for your junk without smashing the hell out of you... N2N is great and certain styles of 2xist or CN2 from 10percent.com ..

they have LOTS of cool undies and such...

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Abercrombie & Fitch trunk briefs... heather gray; They'll just about make anybody look good - if you happen to be mildly well-toned they'll make you look like their models...