Where Does It Hit You?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Martin van Burden, Feb 19, 2003.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I had a thought today after I masturbated. I noticed that as I approach orgasm, I'll definitely feel sensations in my face -- something to resemble a profuse flush of the bace or blushing. Tingles will run from my face down my neck, and then I'll release. (Well, aside from my dick, understandably so...)

Any other feelings to share, guys?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I get butterflies in my belly, which move quickly to my backside and on down from my groin to my toes before my penis feels like it's going to explode.

I'll bet everybody experiences it differently.

Pecker

3. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: For me it starts at the base of my spine and spreads upward like liquid lightning! Although sometimes I'll ejaculate, especially if I've been masturbating a lot or had a lot of sex, but I'll feel like I didn't really have an orgasm. Or I'll have a tremendous orgasm but there'll be very little ejaculation. Anyone else ever have this? Are ejaculation and orgasm always the same?

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

Depending upon the degree of arousal and the building passion of the moment, I typically will notice a definite rush of blood to the face ("blushing sensation as already noted) and a rash-like blotching across my chest just before climax and remaining momentarily thereafter.

5. D_Martin van Burden

[quote author=awellhungboi link=board=meetgreet;num=1045693082;start=0#2 date=02/19/03 at 18:58:53]Are ejaculation and orgasm always the same?[/quote]

Not at all, I would like to think. Thanks for mentioning it. The way I see it, ejaculation is really a reference for the output -- how much you shoot. But all the feelings and sensations and experiences that culminate to the climax, that's the orgasmic experience, I think. Or, look at it this way. The amount of pleasure isn't necessarily in direct relationship with the amount of cum you shoot out; though surely you might produce more ejaculate if you get off harder, or whatever.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Mine starts in my and toes, actually. It spreads up my legs. As you can imagine, I'm not a fan of sex while sitting down; my reflexes start to go off when I cum.

7. Imported

Gold Member

mr17yearold: whats weird is that my chest gets red when ive been at it for a while and have been edging.... same with my cheeks

8. D_Martin van Burden

Another orgasm behavior: as I start to feel cum welling up in my balls and approach ejaculation, my pelvis will start involuntarily arching. What's better, when I squirt, it keeps on going -- gives a sort of head-rush "flying" sensation.

9. txquis

Gold Member

it starts tingling down in my calves, then up to my balls, then the root of my dick....
    and yeah, i get that red flushed thing on my chest and cheeks, too.

10. jonb

Gold Member

You too, Dee? I thought all guys did that.

Draft saved Draft deleted