Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when your erect where does your cock rest? is it curved up against your stomach when sitting or laying down. is it straight out? pointing down? I am always jealous of guys who's cocks point up against their stomach. For some reason, i always think its an indication of a stronger erection. Sometimes I hate my boring straight cock.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when your erect where does your cock rest? is it curved up against your stomach when sitting or laying down. is it straight out? pointing down? I am always jealous of guys who's cocks point up against their stomach. For some reason, i always think its an indication of a stronger erection. Sometimes I hate my boring straight cock.

I'm not sure what you mean about being jealous when a cock points towards the stomach. When you're on your back I would assume that the head would go in the direction of your stomach not your feet. It may point to either the left or right side, but it should still point somewhere towards your stomach.

When I was younger, if I was standing it would point up towards the ceiling and slightly to the right. If I was lying on my back it would be pointing towards my stomach and slightly to the right. If I tried to point it towards the ceiling while I was on my back I couldn't do it. As I've aged, it's changed.

When I stand now, it points more or less straight out with the same slight bend to the right, and when I lay down it still points towards my stomach. The difference now is that when I'm on my back I can now point it towards the ceiling with no problem. It's more flexible now, which is fine. I can get into positions now that I couldn't get into when I was younger.

If it works, don't hate it and call it boring. You sound fine, bud. :cool:

thedrainman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few things to consider:-
1) As the years pass, the suspensory ligament (runs between the underside of the pubic bone to the supporting tissue at the top of the penis) tends to get stretched, so the angle approaches more towards the horizontal (or lower) This ligament is often cut in cosmetic surgery to make the flaccid penis hang lower, and thus look longer.
2) The weight of the erect penis can be considerable.
3) Treatment with anti-hypertensive drugs can cause a degree of erectile dysfunction - after all, it is all down to hydraulics in the end!

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Horizontal when standing and between straight up and at the stomach when laying down.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Like a flag pole straight up.

Mine has a distinct downward curve and I used to also want mine to point up, but when I became sexually active I started getting positive feedback that it hit just the right spot :)

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few things to consider:-
1) As the years pass, the suspensory ligament (runs between the underside of the pubic bone to the supporting tissue at the top of the penis) tends to get stretched, so the angle approaches more towards the horizontal (or lower) This ligament is often cut in cosmetic surgery to make the flaccid penis hang lower, and thus look longer.
2) The weight of the erect penis can be considerable.
3) Treatment with anti-hypertensive drugs can cause a degree of erectile dysfunction - after all, it is all down to hydraulics in the end!
Would that be why mine hangs longer when flaccid now I'm older?

Mine also used to angle upwards more when in my teens/early twenties.