Where does it rest?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when your erect where does your cock rest? is it curved up against your stomach when sitting or laying down. is it straight out? pointing down?

If I'm naked, and sitting or standing, my cock sort of arcs over straight up to about an inch from touching my belly. If I'm lying down, it touches my belly.

If I'm clothed, it depends on my underwear and trousers what it does when it erects. If I'm wearing briefs and jeans, my erection sort of makes a big bulge, because I let it arc down over my balls, and pull the underwear up over that. There's not really enough room for it to do anything but bulge. In boxers or boxerbriefs, or something looser like that, it'll start heading north and to my left before it ends up pointing pretty much straight up.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when your erect where does your cock rest? is it curved up against your stomach when sitting or laying down. is it straight out? pointing down?

If I'm naked, and sitting or standing, my cock sort of arcs over straight up to about an inch from touching my belly. If I'm lying down, it touches my belly.

If I'm clothed, it depends on my underwear and trousers what ny erction does. If I'm wearing briefs and jeans, my erection sort of makes a big bulge, because I let it arc down over my balls, and pull the underwear up over that. There's not really enough room for it to do anything but bulge. In boxers or boxerbriefs, or something looser like that, it'll start heading north and to my left before it ends up pointing pretty much straight up.

D

deleted20132

When i'm standing, mine points horizontally-upwards and outwards, and it has a slight upward curve, so it points even more upwards.
when i get a hard one in any underwear, no way will i let him point downwards, cuz it' would hurt - so i point mine to the side, and up, there he has enouogh space to grow.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Mine sticks out at ninety degrees to my body. My best mate a while back's used to stick straight up, like Swimming Lad's, hard against his stomach, with his knob virtually touching his navel.

bluemountain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a young man, my erection pointed straight up-almost touching my stomach while standing. I got married at 23; while the erections were nice to look at; they did prove to be somewhat of a challenge during sex. I could not bend the erection downward without it being painful. Positioning for sex was very important during that time. Over the years, my erection has changed positions- now, at 48, the erection has gone from a 90 degree angle to about a 35-45 degree angle; this is actually much better-for me anyway-and sex is great.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I am 24 years old, 8" x 5.5" ... When I was younger, i remember being 6" long and my hard dick would point 45° above horizontal.... now.. i suppose its dick weight with ligament weakness but it "hangs" sligthly below horizontal :(

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when your erect where does your cock rest? is it curved up against your stomach when sitting or laying down. is it straight out? pointing down? I am always jealous of guys who's cocks point up against their stomach. For some reason, i always think its an indication of a stronger erection. Sometimes I hate my boring straight cock.
:biggrin1: Down my left thigh.
I use to try to hide it by pulling it up...but my belt line would sometimes be uncomfortable when I tried to sit down.
Also, for me putting up on my stomach makes my pants hang wrong in the front...pushes out the zipper too much like a tent:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Even looks like I have a hard-on, when I don't....hummm now that aint a bad idea:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
The curve isn't necessarily on the vertical axis. When I'm hard and standing up, my cock is pretty much horizontal. But if you look at it from above, you can see that it curves to the left. I haven't noticed any change over the years.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much horizontal or slightly below the horizontal line. I'm in my mid twenties now and I don't remember ever having one that points up, even during my teen years.

My suspensatory ligament seems to be pretty lax. On the bright side, this makes different positions easy cuz there's a lot of give up or down without any pain (it springs back to its original position, but can be pushed down or up quite a bit and even a bit sideways without discomfort). On the down side, I don't get that impressive high angle unless I "cheat" and lean back... such is life... :smile:

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The "angle" does change for many of us as we get older. I can relate to what others have described. When younger, mine was more upright but now points more outward, even downward to some degree.

The funny thing is that many guys wish for bigger and the bigger ones (because of the weight of 'em) droop downward and lazily swing instead of being rigid.

Yet, some of us wish for, even ENVY the more rigid "upright ones" ! (which tend to be average size or smaller)

Something tells me that we can't always have it both ways, guys. :smile:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time and gravity have definitely taken a toll on my suspensory ligament. When I was a kid it hugged my stomach, now it's about 10-15 degrees below the horizontal. At this rate it'll point straight down by the time I retire.