Where does melania stand in all this?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She will stand as an immigrant in the WHITEHOUSE!!!
IJnxZ3w.gif

>
Where does media stand in all this?

Laughing hysterically at the money they are going to make for the next 4 years. :) Maybe buy shares in Ruperts Newscorp (Fox)? Cause there will be no shortage of wank fodder or movie making :)

At the very least it will give the Simpsons a whole new sketch line instead of relying on past Presidents for that :) Now they have someone who matches Monty Burns :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an illegal worker herself, perhaps she can help temper her husband's harsh rhetoric on immigration.
I think the correct Trumpian jargon would be that ,"Melania is an illegal." I believe we on the left would call her an undocumented worker. Mr Trump would refer to her as an illegal.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the correct Trumpian jargon would be that ,"Melania is an illegal." I believe we on the left would call her an undocumented worker. Mr Trump would refer to her as an illegal.

Fair enough. At any rate, she made money from modeling gigs before receiving a legal work visa. Maybe Trump can keep that in mind when he considers other undocumented workers.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What would you say about the first Trump Presidential pardon goes to Melania for any crime she might have committed in regards to her modeling under a non work visa?

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
As much as the trumpeteer's are going to say if/when the last Obama pardons goes to the Clintons for any and all crimes real or imagined they may or may not have committed in the course of any and all events real and imagined from the day after they were born until Jan 20 2017

Lets hope they don't trumpet the last post.....Which is Today. Remembrance Day... Lest We Forget.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Slavic ass is excited to see the first Slav in the White House. We've been coming here for hundreds of years but this is the first time we've been in the White House. My dream is to one day have a Slav president.

South Slav power!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Slavic ass is excited to see the first Slav in the White House. We've been coming here for hundreds of years but this is the first time we've been in the White House. My dream is to one day have a Slav president.

South Slav power!

And, I'm sure, more shall be revealed.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She speaks 5 languages, you?

Well, granted, one of them is "Lower Slurpian", and another is "American Express Cardian"... As The Donald's third, but probably not last wife, I'm sure both will continue to come in handy for her, in the future.

A/B

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

South Slav power!

Okay...

Here is @tripod presenting his actual truth... Finally.

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you imagine having the grace and composure, being a well educated, actually, brilliant, talented, truly involved citizen like Michelle Obama, sitting down with the latest "trophy" wife of Donald Trump, and carrying on an actual conversation with her about dealing with the "transfer" over of White House, for an hour?

I would not be able to muster that grace, nor strength.

A/B

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hopefully, Melania, or what ever her name is today, will not be allowed to make any major changes in any of our historic places.

Can you imagine what The Donald and Mellie would do to the White House, or the Smithsonian, if they had the freedom to do so?

"Let's drape Lincoln with Mylar for Xmas!...That will be SO hawt!"...

"I know, Melomnia, it was
my Idea... I have the BEST ideas."

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

South Slav power!
Not so sure that I would want to actually see an "excited Slavic ass".