Where does "monster" start?

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just saw a guy with the moniker monster 7. Not to disrespect, but I'm almost 8" and I would say I have a monster cock. Yes, I have a BIG DICK, but to be called a monster I would think one would have to top 9"...what do you think???

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Correction, I meant to say I WOULD NEVER SAY I HAVE A MONSTER COCK...I HAVE A BIG DICK BUT NOT A MONSTER!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For most people it depends on their experience, as they haven't researched the topic that thoroughly and maybe haven't experienced that many first hand. M girlfriend, for instance, has had sex with only two other guys - so twit in HS and her husband, who she met at 18 and married at 19. He was apparently about 5 inches. At 8 inches, I am a monster to her. That may change as she moves on and gets more experience.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The hell with the guys...let's hear from the ladies? At what size does "monster cock" begin? Give us your breakdown...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go to Japan or China.At 8 inches they think your a mega monster.Go to a nightclub and they treat you like a celebrity. Plus if you have girth then your a god!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My personal feeling is that there are indeed very few monsters around. I think the length must exceed 9.5 and the girth must exceed 7.5. I am exactly those dimensions ( maybe that is why I selected those dimensions) but I do not exceed them under any circumstances! A monster to me must appear almost unusable in it's immensity! The only cock I have viewed on this site which I would classify as monster is Quercusone, and yet he has amply demonstrated the usability of his wonderful monster cock!

Reactions: Allan S.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but that's just the piss slit.
ROTFLMAO
I just saw a guy with the moniker monster 7. Not to disrespect, but I'm almost 8" and I wouldn't say I have a monster cock. Yes, I have a BIG DICK, but to be called a monster I would think one would have to top 9"...what do you think???
I think you are correct.

Clearly monster7 'thinks who the hell he is,' :tongue: While some of the men here have inferiority complexes about their penis size many more suffer from delusions of grandeur. There's a guy here that goes by BigSixy. That's right he is calling his 6" cock big. :biggrin1: ROTFLMAO Want a good laugh? Check out the pics for HungSimon. :redface:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My personal feeling is that there are indeed very few monsters around. I think the length must exceed 9.5 and the girth must exceed 7.5. I am exactly those dimensions ( maybe that is why I selected those dimensions) but I do not exceed them under any circumstances! A monster to me must appear almost unusable in it's immensity! The only cock I have viewed on this site which I would classify as monster is Quercusone, and yet he has amply demonstrated the usability of his wonderful monster cock!

At this health club I go to there is this guy who is bigger soft than most men hard,7x6 soft,11x7 approx the sixe of ring balogne. Married to a woman but, likes to jerk off guys and be jerked off in the steam room. It is accompanied by duck eggs in a big sac. Basically unusable but' many try.I see these young str8 acting guys come out of the steam(funny cause I know what they where doing)and the look on their faces. When jeff is in there I don't think even str8's can resist it's power.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Go to Japan or China.At 8 inches they think your a mega monster.Go to a nightclub and they treat you like a celebrity. Plus if you have girth then your a god!

Are you completely sure about this? Or is your opinion guided by folklore and common misbelief? I would be careful of general comments that tend to put down other races of people. Doesn't make you look too good.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would think that double digit's for length would be my definition too,
but in regards to girth, well that's another story! Double digits in terms of
girth would certainly exceed monster status...

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only cock I have viewed on this site which I would classify as monster is Quercusone, and yet he has amply demonstrated the usability of his wonderful monster cock!

I just have a really good camera.......I'm really 5x4....:biggrin1:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are you completely sure about this? Or is your opinion guided by folklore and common misbelief? I would be careful of general comments that tend to put down other races of people. Doesn't make you look too good.

Not a put down at all. please no
go there vand find out

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think MONSTER starts when everybody including owner
agrees it is a genuine threat to coffee cups.