Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry to give everyone nightmares, but here is a variation of a paradox by Zeno. You have a large penis and it shrinks by one millimeter? Is it still large? Everyday it shrinks by the same amount of 1 millimeter per day. At what point does it become an average and then a small penis?

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew a guy that when his penis was flaccid it went inside his body. THAT IS where small begins! I have found that smaller guys get the best head.

...At least once in my life, I'd like to come across a guy that matches me or bigger, if not once. Still, small guys are fun.

Love the way guys who claim to be redicously large are always the ones that have no pics!!!

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to give everyone nightmares, but here is a variation of a paradox by Zeno. You have a large penis and it shrinks by one millimeter? Is it still large? Everyday it shrinks by the same amount of 1 millimeter per day. At what point does it become an average and then a small penis?

Zeno--not so much. Eventually your penis will disappear if it shrinks by 1mm repeatedly; with Zeno could never arrive where you were headed.

Schrodinger is more like it. At some given point the penis is both huge and big, big and average, average and small, small and tiny...

....but you don't know until you observe it

JIMINY69

Just Browsing
Media
yeah Zeno's question was based on an exponent that kep diminishing, not an actual number. It Penis you are referring to would get small whenever the person who views it feels it's hit that threshold.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anything below 7X6 for me is too small.
Too small for you?
I can understand that you would like a 7"x6" - but anything below that defining as too small?

If it's NBPL and midshaft girth, it has a volume index of 19.66, which is big, (1 on minimum 8), and for 93.83% an ideal penis ( for some already too big )
If it's BPL and base girth, a volume index of 15.34, which is still big and not high average, (1 on min 6), and for 100% an ideal penis.

I think that no one can say that a girth of 5"7/8 is too small for them, whatever lenght ( if between 5.5"-8")
And a lenght of 6"7/8 can not be too small, perhaps not ideal.

If too small starts already at that limit - than I wonder what your ideal is. ( the volume of 2 over averaged peni ?)

I hope you are working with internet inches, otherwise you gonna have a lot of too small peni in your bed.
A stick in the chickenhouse?

Last edited:

Knast

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Too small for you?
I can understand that you would like a 7"x6" - but anything below that defining as too small?

If it's NBPL and midshaft girth, it has a volume index of 19.66, which is big, (1 on minimum 8), and for 93.83% an ideal penis ( for some already too big )
If it's BPL and base girth, a volume index of 15.34, which is still big and not high average, (1 on min 6), and for 100% an ideal penis.

I think that no one can say that a girth of 5"7/8 is too small for them, whatever lenght ( if between 5.5"-8")
And a lenght of 6"7/8 can not be too small, perhaps not ideal.

If too small starts already at that limit - than I wonder what your ideal is. ( the volume of 2 over averaged peni ?)

I hope you are working with internet inches, otherwise you gonna have a lot of too small peni in your bed.

A stick in the chickenhouse?
Out of curiosity, where do you get those percentages from?

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When considering size I think girth is by far more of a factor. For example you can have a 7"x4" which is small and annoying but If you had a 4"x7" that would be huge. So I'm thinking anything under 4" girth is small regardless of length.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Out of curiosity, where do you get those percentages from?
Just click on my former posts.
But it was formely based on statistics from urologists at Leuven sponsered by a condom brand.
( for the ideal penis - I refer to a Belgium glossy magazine - it is no more than just an indication - it was a query filled in by some hundred adult women, what the ideal penis should look like or should measure )

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When considering size I think girth is by far more of a factor. For example you can have a 7"x4" which is small and annoying but If you had a 4"x7" that would be huge. So I'm thinking anything under 4" girth is small regardless of length.
A 7"x4" is very rare. If the lenght goes above average (+5.55"NBPL) mostly the girth follows to 5".
And the 4X7, if unpumped doesn't exist. Very rare would be a 4X6.
But I know what you wanted to say, girth is almost a x3 factor to lenght.
A 5.5" girth is seldom small.