Where has my cock gone?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I need a favour, folks....

If ANYONE has a copy of the photo I took of my cock in a 'Shirt and tie", could they please contact me via PM?

I want to put it back in my gallery and it seems to have vanished from my hard drive. I'll be EVER so greatful to the person who can help me out.

Thanks for the help.:rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Canadian Cock At Large

(AP) Sources say a local man has reported to an online forum that his cock is missing. Last seen on a hard drive in a shirt and tie it seems to have vanished. The owner is pleading for the return of his beloved putz and will be EVER so grateful to the person or persons who can help him out. It is known to hang around internet galleries.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There are rumors that someone has stolen Jeff Black's cock. Speculation that theft may be involved developed when Jeff reported his cock as missing.

Police are doing road blocks on all the major highways. There have been several reports of people claiming to have Jeff Black's cock. A strip down search revealed that the cocks were frauds.

Jeff Black is offering a $1000 reward to the person who finds his cock. Jeff is very horny right now in need of a blow job and he also needs to piss badly.

If you have any information on this theft, please contact the Canadian Royal "Mounted" Police Brigade. Jeff is getting really desperate . Drinking lots of diet coke and searching through the galleries looking at men's cocks and asses have not helped the situation at all. Jeff needs his cock back and soon.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh the humanity! This is a day which shall live in infamy! Please someone out there must have Jeff's cock. We will ask no questions but will be ever so grateful for its quick and safe return.
This truly saddens me for I have long admired his cock, especially when all dressed up in his shirt and tie. I shall light candles and say novenas for the return of his cock...please....someone....anyone.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but last I heard they were selling bootleg versions of your cock on Canal Street. They were good ones, though.

Yeah, they were out of the black ones by the time I got there. Only ones left were the clear ones with fairy dust in them. Damn.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hm. Why doesn't he just go to the store & buy a new one? :) Maybe they don't have 'those kind' of stores in Ca-na-da? =)

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys are TERRIBLE!:biggrin1:

This is a serious search! I NEED MY COCK BACK!:rolleyes:
*******************************************************:eek::dunno:
Have you tried contacting Nanny 911 or better yet,
Write Santa for another one...only if you have been a good boy:biggrin1::wink:

size_queen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I need a favour, folks....

If ANYONE has a copy of the photo I took of my cock in a 'Shirt and tie", could they please contact me via PM?

I want to put it back in my gallery and it seems to have vanished from my hard drive. I'll be EVER so greatful to the person who can help me out.

Thanks for the help.:rolleyes:

...so why dont U just take another pic just like the "shirt and tie"? I mean its quite strange if U cant take another pic just like the one U´ve lost...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
...so why dont U just take another pic just like the "shirt and tie"? I mean its quite strange if U cant take another pic just like the one U´ve lost...

Ahhhh, logic, my greatest enemy.

The reason, I can't take the picture again, is because I am lazy. It took me 2 hours to construct the item out of T.P, and I just don't have the energy or time to do it again.

Plus, it just looked really cool and I doubt I could duplicate it.:rolleyes:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahhhh, logic, my greatest enemy.

The reason, I can't take the picture again, is because I am lazy. It took me 2 hours to construct the item out of T.P, and I just don't have the energy or time to do it again.

Plus, it just looked really cool and I doubt I could duplicate it.:rolleyes:

Gee, sorry Jeff, now I wish I had saved your pic....it would have a whitish film over it but at least I'd have it. Good luck....I'm still lighting candles!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I thought I saw a pic of it on a milk carton at a 7 Eleven today but it was black and white and fuzzy. Could have been anybody's missing dick in a shirt and tie.