Where have all the flesh piles gone?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Has anyone noticed how rare flesh piles at LPSG are these days?

A while back, many threads were hijacked by flirts to the point where they were having cybersex for everyone to see, I found it quite amusing!:tongue:
Is it because Vinny Spiruccino doesn't log in much these days?:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone noticed how rare flesh piles at LPSG are these days?

A while back, many threads were hijacked by flirts to the point where they were having cybersex for everyone to see, I found it quite amusing!:tongue:
Is it because Vinny Spiruccino doesn't log in much these days?:biggrin1:

At the risk of being a downer, a great deal of the people who participated in these fleshpiles, have lost interest or left the site for their own reasons.
I am not saying they can't be done again. I am just giving you the heads up on why they don't happen as often as they used to.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sigh, I do miss those days.....well, if JT can bring sexy back then maybe novice_btm and Jeff Black can bring the flesh piles back.

Media
At the risk of being a downer, a great deal of the people who participated in these fleshpiles, have lost interest or left the site for their own reasons.
I am not saying they can't be done again. I am just giving you the heads up on why they don't happen as often as they used to.
I suspect also that some did not think about what they were revealing to the world, and about themselves, when indulging in the fleshpiles—they essentially "outed" themselves by their overt postings. From what I have seen, the fleshpiles were done jokingly with a sense of good humor and camaraderie; for others, unfortunately, it revealed a glimpse into a reality of obsessive cyber flirtation and online sex that was just the tip of the iceberg in the behind-the-scenes world of messaging. Once called out on it, they could not accept the public perception of cyber gay and needed to preserve the image of straightness at all costs.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect also that some did not think about what they were revealing to the world, and about themselves, when indulging in the fleshpiles—they essentially "outed" themselves by their overt postings. From what I have seen, the fleshpiles were done jokingly with a sense of good humor and camaraderie; for others, unfortunately, it revealed a glimpse into a reality of obsessive cyber flirtation and online sex that was just the tip of the iceberg in the behind-the-scenes world of messaging. Once called out on it, they could not accept the public perception of cyber gay and needed to preserve the image of straightness at all costs.

Wow, how fascinating. I never understood the fleshpile phenom, but this makes me want to go back now and analyze the fleshpile commentary...