Where have all the flesh piles gone?

Media
Nah, it just makes me start sending str8boys PMs.
Seems you do that already anyway. Hell, some of the str8boys are doing that to other str8boys already! You're just going to have to get in there faster if you don't want someone to start beating your time . . . or anything else. Besides, you send out some of the most lovely and intellectualy stimulating PMs I know!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seems you do that already anyway. Hell, some of the str8boys are doing that to other str8boys already! You're just going to have to get in there faster if you don't want someone to start beating your time . . . or anything else. Besides, you send out some of the most lovely and intellectualy stimulating PMs I know!
*Sigh* There is just so much I don't understand about you str8ies.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That's what everyone says. At least, those that have seen my gallery.

Which has brought me to wonder... how come you haven't posted a picture of your face, sir? Maybe people want a chance to think a million dirty thoughts about you and can't because they dont' know your face as well as they know your dick.

At least toss up a photo of Tom welling or something.... so people get an idea.:tongue: All the cool kids are doing it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Which has brought me to wonder... how come you haven't posted a picture of your face, sir? Maybe people want a chance to think a million dirty thoughts about you and can't because they dont' know your face as well as they know your dick.

At least toss up a photo of Tom welling or something.... so people get an idea.:tongue: All the cool kids are doing it.
Ah, internet anonymity. But you cool kids remind me that I have confessed (in celebrity look alikes) that I am often said to look somewhat like Errol Flynn with a goatee. That should give you an idea, anyway.

Media
Ah, internet anonymity. But you cool kids remind me that I have confessed (in celebrity look alikes) that I am often said to look somewhat like Errol Flynn with a goatee. That should give you an idea, anyway.
Jeff, let him go with that comparison. It makes him feel hawt. I have seen him, but I am sworn to secrecy. Errol Flynn? Maybe. But I will say that Doc is a handsome man in his own right and does not need to compare himself to anyone; and, no, he did not pay me to say that.:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I almost... almost laughed out loud reading this Jeff..... don't ask why... I don't remember after I went and bolded it...

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
][/COLOR]At the risk of going down, er, on a great deal of the people who participated in these fleshpiles I am just giving Vinny head - up and down on that thick shaft. why don't you fill my little tummy with the contents of your nuts, honey?

Did I hear my name...?:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:flirt: Oooo, nothing like a fleshpile on a Monday morning to start my week off right! :05: I'd like to start with a threesome with vinny_spiruccino and jeff black. After that who knows!
:3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:flirt: Oooo, nothing like a fleshpile on a Monday morning to start my week off right! :05: I'd like to start with a threesome with vinny_spiruccino and jeff black. After that who knows!

:3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

Girl, I am scared of you!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Ahem......................