Where Have All The Virgins gone?

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Obviously, this doesn't go in the "Sex With A Large Penis" category!

OK, I know that these mythological beings called virgins exist, being one myself and there's got to be some more on the board.

So 'fess up! Let's discuss our situations, is it because you're not ready for sex, or religious reasons, or esteem issues? Do you use your penis as a "stealth weapon" or are you a lady who hasn't met the right person?

I'll leave my reasons for a second post, I really want to read yours first.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok i'll bite .Im 19 and a virgin. I'm very shy around women and i have a bit of low self esteem (plus im only averagely endowed, so i guess im not the first guy to go trolling for women). However, im trying to work through it. Sex isn't this HAS TO HAPPEN thing, i just want it to happen when its right. Im not one to sleep around for casual sex. I would want to be in a relationship for a bit first.

Does this make me an odd man out?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a virgin, but I was one for 20 years :)
In my case I had no religious issues, self steem nor was I awkward with women when younger. I didn't know my penis was big, either.
I had plenty of chances to fuck girls, in fact some of them got naked (older than me) and tried to do me :) but I refused.
I was not expecting to be in a relationship or a special one with which to have sex...

So you are wondering why was I waiting..
well, I don't know, i just knew instinctively that when the time was right, i would fuck one girl. I have always been flirty and horny, hence looking back it makes no sense to me as to why i waited until 20 yrs old, but i did.

I saw a pair of girls walking on the street, I approached, flirted, got the number from the one i liked the most, I called her next saturday to go out, went out and in front of her place she asked me if i didn't like her or if I wanted to be just friends (putting her hand on my leg) moment later i was fucking her like an experienced dude, she never noticed she was my first. I had sex with her a couple more times and that was it. I thought it was great but not a before and after life experience.

Conclussion: time to loose your virginity comes upon individual parameters, I regret nothing and it has been a good sex life. Penis size should not be a problem, self steem it is for everything in life. I am a natural flirter and women come my side with little effort, but I don't fuck with all, I am picky with my notches (i.e fat and mildly chubby women are not allowed in my league)

reallybigshoe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok well although I haven't been a virgin for 5 years now (I'm 21), in many ways I wish I was, damn whore of a girlfriend! Really, I didn't want to do it at such an early age, it was all her idea, I didn't love it and I probably should have waited!

So for anyone who thinks that have missed out on a lot, I wouldn't worry, I don't think you have.

Having said that, I was the first to lose it out of all my friends (hell a few of them still haven't got anywhere close to losing it) and it was always kinda cool to be able to say that you weren't an Virgin. :redface:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Justcurious, Vergax, Reallybigshoe!

OK, I'll add my attitude. I get the feeling that at my age it's pretty abnormal (not that anything about me is "normal" per se) but really it's down to a mixture of self esteem, confidence and a small bit of selfishness.

Although I make friends with women very easily, getting the guts to actually ask someone out has been a new experience, although I'm doing it for 'the lolz' rather than any serious attention, I suppose emotionally, I feel it's all biology and the feeling of being "different" rather than actually feeling I'm missing anything significant.

Sure I am very, very fertile and ample in more ways than one, but while I wouldn't go so far as using prostitutes like my old university friend, I feel I'm "going through the motions" as far as relationships go (think Dr Manhattan).

To quote 4chan, "there are people who are simply unfuckable". :)

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 22, I haven't had any physical contact with women at all, I guess it's because of self-esteem issues and no confidence to speak of, which they would go hand in hand, you would think. And it's not that I just want a fuck, I just want a touch, if this makes sense. Maybe I'm just too angry to break the cycle, maybe I'm just to down on myself, I even hesitate answering craigslist personals because I'm not good enough, for fuck's sake.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
23 virgin here

It takes an incredible amount of effort to get sex. Even if you are an incredibly confident, good looking guy, it takes a great deal of time and effort. First off, you need your own place. With the large number of young adults who are living with their parents until they finish college or are able to find employment following college(which can take a long time), this is an immediate roadblock to sexual activity. One night stands or short lived flings are almost impossible. You can't invite yourself over to her place, and most girls won't be the ones to push for sex, they want guys to do the pursuing, so she likely won't invite you over either.

The other alternative of course is an actual, legitimate relationship. But this is incredibly difficult too, as it takes an immense amount of time, money, and effort to keep a relationship healthy and a girl happy.

A combo of the above is the main reason why I haven't screwed yet. It's just too damn hard. My life is stressful enough without dealing with the mindblowing pain in the ass that is a relationship. And due to my housing situation and aversion to clubs/bars(bad loud music, douchebags, and low quality skanks? no thanks), one night stands or short lived flings are out of the question.

Not to mention, I do have some self confidence issues and I'm very pisspoor at talking to people in general. Plus, my sense of humor is the type where I'm a laugh riot among my friends, but around girls I'm a pariah. So even if I had the desire to put up with the massive amount of soul crushing stress that comes with dating, there is a great deal of doubt as to how successful any attempts at it would be.

Anybody know what the statistics are on virgins under a certain age? Like how many guys below 30 or 25 are virgins? I think it should be a pretty high number. If it's not, good chance guys are lying due to the stigma society places on virginity.

Last edited:

shorty319

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is my first post on here.

I'm 19 and still a "virgin" but I'm not innocent. I'm not one who wants to wait for marriage but I just haven't found the right guy...and mostly it hasn't been a top priority in my life right now. I'll loose it when I loose it.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
23 virgin here

It takes an incredible amount of effort to get sex. Even if you are an incredibly confident, good looking guy, it takes a great deal of time and effort. First off, you need your own place. With the large number of young adults who are living with their parents until they finish college or are able to find employment following college(which can take a long time), this is an immediate roadblock to sexual activity. One night stands or short lived flings are almost impossible. You can't invite yourself over to her place, and most girls won't be the ones to push for sex, they want guys to do the pursuing, so she likely won't invite you over either.

The other alternative of course is an actual, legitimate relationship. But this is incredibly difficult too, as it takes an immense amount of time, money, and effort to keep a relationship healthy and a girl happy.

A combo of the above is the main reason why I haven't screwed yet. It's just too damn hard. My life is stressful enough without dealing with the mindblowing pain in the ass that is a relationship. And due to my housing situation and aversion to clubs/bars(bad loud music, douchebags, and low quality skanks? no thanks), one night stands or short lived flings are out of the question.

Not to mention, I do have some self confidence issues and I'm very pisspoor at talking to people in general. Plus, my sense of humor is the type where I'm a laugh riot among my friends, but around girls I'm a pariah. So even if I had the desire to put up with the massive amount of soul crushing stress that comes with dating, there is a great deal of doubt as to how successful any attempts at it would be.

Anybody know what the statistics are on virgins under a certain age? Like how many guys below 30 or 25 are virgins? I think it should be a pretty high number. If it's not, good chance guys are lying due to the stigma society places on virginity.

If those are your reasons for being without a sexual life, then they are all excuses to me:
You can get laid even if living with your parents, 1night stands are not that difficult to get, specially when you are young and to end up, most of the times, women suggest in one way or another to go to their places after a night out, i almost always fucked them in their territory.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are a lot more older virgins than most guys would want to admit. And what is the definition of a virgin? I ate pussy and had my dick suck at 17. I didnt have intercourse until I was 22. (a lot had to do with circumstance and living conditions) And I have never had anal. So, when did I lose my virginity, and am I still one in some ways?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If those are your reasons for being without a sexual life, then they are all excuses to me:
You can get laid even if living with your parents, 1night stands are not that difficult to get, specially when you are young and to end up, most of the times, women suggest in one way or another to go to their places after a night out, i almost always fucked them in their territory.
Agreed, my first time was when the girl was babysitting. We did it on the couch. Very nice.

A bar can be a great place when you are young. Had many hookups that way.

Virginity is not a big deal. If you don't want sex fine, but at the end of the day, it probably won't be worth the buildup.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just checking in to say hey to Orca! Long time no hear, see, etc! Whatever reason someone is still a virgin good for them! There is plenty of time to indulge. No, all the virgins are not gone from the board as you can see, Orca . They are just not proclaiming their status loudly for the world to hear...

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a 22 year old virgin..............I guess its a combo of being bi-cirious, shy, not wanting to make the first move with women, and wanting my first time to be with a virgin girl

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a 22 year old virgin..............I guess its a combo of being bi-cirious, shy, not wanting to make the first move with women, and wanting my first time to be with a virgin girl
May I ask why a virgin girl? When you learned to drive a car was the other passenger also someone who didn't know how to drive? Also, if you are packing it probably would be better with someone who isn't being opened for the first time.

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm lost mine at 17 but I can relate to the fellas in this thread - I don't think it's just "excuses". Nobody wants a one night stand to be their first time since, in all likelihood, the girl will be assuming you've had sex. The older you get, the worse it gets, as sooner or later you have to "break" that you're a virgin. You can end up playing the whole thing up in your head. I didn't have this exact experience, but I did have a long dry spell and getting back in to the game can be a challenge too.

The best advice I ever got from dating was from Boomhauer on King of the Hill. When asked how Boomhauer got so many women, his reply was that he asked out every girl on the street. Most of them said no, but law of averages means that if you ask long enough - someone will say yes.

Drop your standards a bit, stop playing it up, and get out there. :D

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best advice I ever got from dating was from Boomhauer on King of the Hill. When asked how Boomhauer got so many women, his reply was that he asked out every girl on the street. Most of them said no, but law of averages means that if you ask long enough - someone will say yes.

Drop your standards a bit, stop playing it up, and get out there. :D

I meant excuses IF he want to have sex (stopping his virgin status) but raises walls of imposibility due to those that I called excuses.

The quoted part of your reply holds the exact truth I live by when getting women (when I want), which is to hit on everygirl i like everywhere; playing your chances (averages) yields success at one point.

It must be pointed out that i mean this only to get some sex, which is the point of this thread, but a relationship works much differently, not only averages but finding the right person for the right time in your life.