Where Have All The Virgins gone?

I have never been called pathetic for being a virgin. In fact I usually get something along the lines of "Aww that's cute" oddly enough.
That can be just as demeaning to some of us. It feels like someone talking to a 3 yr old.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
That can be just as demeaning to some of us. It feels like someone talking to a 3 yr old.
But we're freakin' angels compared to those fuckers over there! Although I will add, that being a gay or female virgin is just abnormal! In either case, it's a case of spreading legs and scoring easier than it is for me to click "submit reply".

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me, back when I was in school and all my friends were experimenting I was just not interested in getting laid. I was too focused on hobbies and friends. Now that I'm in my late 20's I'm starting to have an interest in sex but at my age, I'm afraid of looking stupid because I don't know certain things I should have learned years ago. I think I just developed really late. Because of this, I find it easier to make excuses and avoid anything sexual. That and some self-esteem issues just make the problem worse. Life would be so much easier if I wasn't horny all the time.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a virgin again. I had my virginity restored.

Every 5 years, there's a Restoration of Virginity ritual held in Tibet, with an assistant of the Dalai LLama officiating.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a virgin again. I had my virginity restored.

Every 5 years, there's a Restoration of Virginity ritual held in Tibet, with an assistant of the Dalai LLama officiating.

I guess the ASSistant wasn't exiled then.

How people overthink things. If you want to do it there is always a way.

I am not big on waiting for the right moment/person thing. Sometimes life just takes paths which don't match the typical. For the record I first had sex at 26. Have been catching up since then :wink:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess the ASSistant wasn't exiled then.

How people overthink things. If you want to do it there is always a way.

I am not big on waiting for the right moment/person thing. Sometimes life just takes paths which don't match the typical. For the record I first had sex at 26. Have been catching up since then :wink:

Namaste!

For you, I wouldn't mind losing my virginity again. But, India is rather far aware.

L

lislndr

Still a virgin. Not for lack of trying. There was a girl last friday, but my buddies seriously warned me I could catch an STD

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Still technically a virgin. I haven't dated in forever (and when I was, I was too naive to believe that she was ready to have sex) and I'm not really into one-night stands. So I wait. But that's fine. I'm only 19. I have plenty of time to catch up. ;)

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still technically a virgin. I haven't dated in forever (and when I was, I was too naive to believe that she was ready to have sex) and I'm not really into one-night stands. So I wait. But that's fine. I'm only 19. I have plenty of time to catch up. ;)

Agree but I'm 21. And knowing people I'm friends with being a virgin at 21 is not a good look.