Where have you been all my life?!

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finally, a support group for me!

I've been larger than average since I hit puberty. I swear that my dick was the first thing to grow on me. When I was 13 I could suck myself quite easily. Now? Oh, I don't keep myself limber enough, suppose...

Don't get me wrong, it's certainly nice to have a big cock and I enjoy being able to use two hands when I masturbate, but I have to say that I have had some issues with being big-dicked. Guys want to look at me, but don't want me to know. Anal and oral sex prove difficult or impossible, because apparently I'm difficult to accomodate. Boxers leave me sitting on my own package and constantly re-arranging, but briefs are too damn snug and make me feel like I'm suffocating. Sitting at the john and holding my dick up so it doesn't touch the water in a toilet bowl is tiring, sex toys aren't usually made with my dick in mind, etc., etc., etc.,

Anyway, it's good to find a place where we can all meet and chat and figure things out. Or at least whine together.

Thanks in advance for letting me join the group.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get me wrong, it's certainly nice to have a big cock and I enjoy being able to use two hands when I masturbate, but I have to say that I have had some issues with being big-dicked. Guys want to look at me, but don't want me to know. Anal and oral sex prove difficult or impossible, because apparently I'm difficult to accomodate. Boxers leave me sitting on my own package and constantly re-arranging, but briefs are too damn snug and make me feel like I'm suffocating. Sitting at the john and holding my dick up so it doesn't touch the water in a toilet bowl is tiring, sex toys aren't usually made with my dick in mind, etc., etc., etc.
Sounds like a summary of recent threads! Glad that you found us, SirNeal.

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like I'm in the right place then! :)

I forgot to add to the list that I can't wear flat-panel pants without showing my business and have had people tell me that my visible "dick line" was distracting. (Once, in a church service when I was leading music!)

And then I had a young girl approach me after class when I was a substitute teacher to tell me that she and her friends could see my penis against my left leg while I taught class. Geeeeeez...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like I'm in the right place then! :)

I forgot to add to the list that I can't wear flat-panel pants without showing my business and have had people tell me that my visible "dick line" was distracting. (Once, in a church service when I was leading music!)

And then I had a young girl approach me after class when I was a substitute teacher to tell me that she and her friends could see my penis against my left leg while I taught class. Geeeeeez...
Geez, we really are twins. I've posted about my trouble with flat-front pants and about (not) showing a bulge when teaching!

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Sir,

Welcome to the group.
Sorry to hear of your troubles :eek:)
Great dick. I myself would definitely
do more than look at it - and that's a
promise!

It's members like you, that make my membership worth it.
Thanks so much for joining and sharing!

ThickPup