Where have you ever left your DNA after jacking off ?

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just the floor of a public bathroom after getting my cock sucked

On trees and bushes.
Beach.
Lots of lavatories (alone, I might add).
Hmm... Liver Building in Liverpool...

Reactions: 12dave

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Let's see...
-Various cars
-Showers (gym, dorm, personal)
-On a rooftop
-Tons of trees/shrubbery
-Almost every state I've been to
-Hotel rooms
-Plane while flying to Vancouver
-Lake Erie/Huron/Michigan
-Tents/sleepingbags

I'm probably forgetting something. When I look at it written down, the list seems longer

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's see...
-Various cars
-Showers (gym, dorm, personal)
-On a rooftop
-Tons of trees/shrubbery
-Almost every state I've been to
-Hotel rooms
-Plane while flying to Vancouver
-Lake Erie/Huron/Michigan
-Tents/sleepingbags

With the exception of planes, cars, and states (except New York state, I haven't travelled much in the US), I'm with you on those. Whenever I go camping there's usually somewhere in the sunshine where I jack off.

That said, I never like leaving messes in hotels, B&Bs, friends' houses, or anywhere else someone's going to have to clean it up. I just feel like a jerk doing that.

To add to the list:

- various bodies of water worldwide
- the snow
- snow caves
- underground
- various hammocks worldwide
- a few faces

I've always wanted to jizz in one of those hotel Bibles and then slam the thing shut (I don't like having other people's lifestyles pushed on me), but I've never worked up the nerve to do it.

DaveJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find jizz all over too. I often find dried jizz on the front of hotel room desks and all over the front of the desk chair. Seems like about 7 times out of 10 I find dried cum on the front of the desk chair where soo many guys have sat there (like I do) and jack off online and got sperm all over the desk, floor, chair, themselves.

Here are some of my DNA samples in public places.

Attachments

Reactions: jackmyjock

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This whole thread is a bit disturbing to me. I mean, I get the jacking off in unusual places, but leaving your cum behind (which some do and others don't) seems not only rude, but just plain gross. I've j/o in public restrooms, and I've cum on the floor, but I wipe up my messes with tissue before I leave. That just seems like common courtesy. I wife up if I miss the toilet peeing, so why not clean up my own cum?

D_Dom_A_Nick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn Dave. Ur cock is soo hot. More please:) I know what ur saying CGT. I agree totally. But I believe the point of this thread is to talk about where u have shot ur load, maybe take a pic, THEN clean it up. I don't think anyone is saying leave it somewhere. Maybe poorly worded title for the thread. I could be wrong. But that's how I interpret it. The thought of someone spraying a load at a public toilet is so hot. But not leaving it there.

FrankTO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very often in public washrooms, at my desk at the office, in trains, behind bushes... Hotels make me particularly horny, but I do clean up after myself.

At my previous office, I saw fresh cum on the floor of washroom stalls on several occasions, and the partitions often had a lot of dried up cum on them... the interesting part was that the washroom had a lock whose combination was given only to people on my floor - which included the big security guys. Lots of fantasy fodder right there :)

D

deleted804793

In the woods, in my high school auditorium, all over the gym, all over my campus- libraries especially, work, hotel balcony overlooking a beach....

Reactions: Maxhomo